Home

NBA Live 19: The Little Things

This is a discussion on NBA Live 19: The Little Things within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 09-28-2018, 07:46 AM   #25
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: NBA Live 19: The Little Things

The cpu you seems to be doing all types of walking size ups. Anyone know how to do them?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-04-2018, 05:53 PM   #26
MVP

Hey guys,

I bought both games last year. After playing the Live Demo I really liked it.

But, I don't know if it was due to patches or what, it seemed to me that the CPU would CONSISTENTLY just drive or attempt to drive to the rim. Very little running of plays at all. I know some of it could be attributed to defense, maybe not staying in front of them, etc.

Unfortunately, there were no sliders that could address this - no way to make the CPU take more three's or mid range shots, etc.

It really turned me off and I ended up going back to 2k (ugh).

Just wanted to ask if anyone else experienced this or agreed and more importantly, is it the same this year - and if so, are there any sliders or controls that can adjust that.

Hope that makes sense. Thanks.
Old 10-04-2018, 06:07 PM   #27
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by htown5933
Hey guys,

I bought both games last year. After playing the Live Demo I really liked it.

But, I don't know if it was due to patches or what, it seemed to me that the CPU would CONSISTENTLY just drive or attempt to drive to the rim. Very little running of plays at all. I know some of it could be attributed to defense, maybe not staying in front of them, etc.

Unfortunately, there were no sliders that could address this - no way to make the CPU take more three's or mid range shots, etc.

It really turned me off and I ended up going back to 2k (ugh).

Just wanted to ask if anyone else experienced this or agreed and more importantly, is it the same this year - and if so, are there any sliders or controls that can adjust that.

Hope that makes sense. Thanks.
Mid-range game is real this year

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Old 10-04-2018, 06:28 PM   #28
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by dasunsrule32
Mid-range game is real this year

From the CPU? Meaning they take more mid range and three's than they seemed to last year? (just constantly driving EARLY in the shot clock it seemed)
Old 10-04-2018, 09:53 PM   #29
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by htown5933
From the CPU? Meaning they take more mid range and three's than they seemed to last year? (just constantly driving EARLY in the shot clock it seemed)
Correct

Old 10-08-2018, 01:11 PM   #30
Rookie

Celtics4Life's Arena

Really love The One mode already miles better then 2KVC19

Grinding for skill points is no easy task. Love the competition from the CPU and the difficult level as well. Took me a good 30 minutes or so just to pass World Tour Barry Farms win by 10 game with KD. Man that was some crazy back and forth games. At times the CPU will cheese but hey I rather it be hard to see less maxed kids on parks.

My only wish for next year is hopefully feature 3 vs 3 full court games. I think this will open up the game and make it more fun street ball style for THE One. Especially when going on line court will be less cluttered. I feel as if the bigs now just park near the paint and it become a 3 point contest as no one wants to go in to take a shot or drive.

Either way you have a new devoted fan 2 years in a row and next year I'm officially not buying 2k.
Old 10-08-2018, 07:03 PM   #31
DW3
MVP

DW3's Arena

OVR: 23

Jabari Parker and Victor Olidipo gave me fits
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-11-2018, 11:09 PM   #32
All Star

LionsFanNJ's Arena

OVR: 29

The one thing that i feel is completely superior to the other game is the PG Dish animations, and the layup animations on the drive. using my CAP/The One player with a high pass rating driving and dishing I've had some fancy *** animations trigger when passing on the drive and some awesome layup animations, especially when assigning an animation package (I've got Gary Payton's) i know you can manually trigger fancy passes in the other game, but its cool that live automatically does it for you sometimes. Cheers to that. Happy i bought both games this year.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »