Home

NBA Live 16 Hands-On Preview

This is a discussion on NBA Live 16 Hands-On Preview within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 06-27-2015, 12:27 PM   #25
Pro

OVR: 9
Re: NBA Live 16 Hands-On Preview

Quote:
..And I don’t mean to say the pace of the game does not feel fast enough, because if anything the pace of the game maybe feels a pinch too fast, but rather it feels like the player with the ball is still struggling to get moving at points.
This is what kills gameplay for me. Those delays and lag cause opportunities that you see on the court to get closed off where if the controls were responsive, a play could have been made. It's been prevalent since NBA Live 08 and in every game since.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-28-2015, 11:11 AM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 0
How many of you guys really played Live 15 for enough games to say what is good or bad? I played Live 15 the entire year and I just traded it in a week ago. I trade all 15 games so I can not bring bad habits into a new game. Live was solid, all they ave to do is open the game up game play wise. There were to many I could have taken advantage of that but it was too slow in response. I enjoyed Live 15 it got better with each update and Live 16 should carry on the momentum. I can tell most people who talk about the game has no playing experience with Live 15.
Old 06-30-2015, 11:14 PM   #27
MVP

mrclutch's Arena

OVR: 20
Good read. thanks Chase!
Old 07-01-2015, 04:11 AM   #28
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaychitown312
How many of you guys really played Live 15 for enough games to say what is good or bad? I played Live 15 the entire year and I just traded it in a week ago. I trade all 15 games so I can not bring bad habits into a new game. Live was solid, all they ave to do is open the game up game play wise. There were to many I could have taken advantage of that but it was too slow in response. I enjoyed Live 15 it got better with each update and Live 16 should carry on the momentum. I can tell most people who talk about the game has no playing experience with Live 15.

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14
Old 07-01-2015, 04:19 AM   #29
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic Viper
I love this insight. It's definitely what I want to hear, but I also want to see this in action for myself. Can't wait to get my hands on the sticks and I hope LIVE is Back for good.
I'm hoping they come really close this year to what the series used to be like....

I'm hyped that they finally included sliders again now I have to wait and see what improvement is made with animations and CPU AI on the court.

Everything else looks solid right now just have to see it in motion with final build

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »