Home

NBA Live 15 Roster Update Details (1-14-15) Adds Damian Lillard First Signature Shoe

This is a discussion on NBA Live 15 Roster Update Details (1-14-15) Adds Damian Lillard First Signature Shoe within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 01-15-2015, 04:16 AM   #25
All Star

Mintsa's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: NBA Live 15 Roster Update Details (1-14-15) Adds Damian Lillard First Signature S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mintsa
What raptors jersey was updated ???
Anyone??????
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-15-2015, 08:18 AM   #26
NBA Live Gameplay Designer

Schwall's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA Live 15 Roster Update Details (1-14-15) Adds Damian Lillard First Signature S

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigeastbumrush
Schwall/Fernando,

The CPU scores way too many points in the paint.

Is this a tendency that can be adjusted or is it just based on what the user is doing?

There needs to be more midrange shots taken by the CPU in my opinion.
I'm investigating the issue. I'll let you guys know if there is an update for it.
Old 01-15-2015, 08:23 AM   #27
All Star

Mintsa's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mintsa
Anyone??????
Ok. I had a chance to fire up live this morning. I really should be the guy answering this question, not asking (when it comes to the raptors.....LOL).

They raptors jersey that was fixed is the purple road throwback dino jersey. This was kinda fixed before (the nba logo had to be mixed from the front of the jersey to the back "above the players last name) but it was only fixed in game, not on replays or cutscenes. Now it is in fact been changed everywhere. Maybe this goes to show us that fixing a jersey is not that easy. Maybe it has to be changed on multiple layers??? Anyways, glad it's fixed throughout.

Secondly, synergy seems to be on point. Derozan returned from injury last night and he was available this morning on live......good to see. It might take until next season for synergy to get the kinks out. But I do see the potential.....

Last edited by Mintsa; 01-15-2015 at 08:26 AM.
Old 01-15-2015, 09:22 AM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 8

Besides, I found that the NBA rewind worked! You can choose any time and jump in the game ! Great EA!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 01-15-2015, 11:33 AM   #29
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schwall
I'm investigating the issue. I'll let you guys know if there is an update for it.

Hey Schawall, are you able to clarify if shooting and been touched, or if it's something you're still exploring?
Old 01-15-2015, 11:52 AM   #30
MVP

BL8001's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedus
Besides, I found that the NBA rewind worked! You can choose any time and jump in the game ! Great EA!

Whoa! Great news. Is this for all rewind games?

The way it worked before possibly being fixed is rewind worked for a couple games. Maybe 1 or 2 games per team. But the vast majority of rewind games would say jump-in not available.

I am at work and cannot check until later tonight but if tedus or anyone else can confirm that ALL rewind games now have jump-in functioning that would be great.
Old 01-15-2015, 11:59 AM   #31
Rookie

OVR: 8

Not all games !! One game per team!

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-15-2015, 12:08 PM   #32
MVP

BL8001's Arena

Thanks for checking tedus.

I dont think this is ever going to be fixed for all the rewind games. EA should at least cover up that this is basically a non-functioning feature by removing all games that don't have jump-in capability.

That way even though there would be less games under the rewind section, at least they would in fact all rewind.

As it stands now non-functioning rewind games are nothing more than play now type exhibition games.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »