Home

Another nba live 15 hands on preview

This is a discussion on Another nba live 15 hands on preview within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-15-2014, 09:54 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Another nba live 15 hands on preview

The sad story of basketball simulators NBA Live, we told more than once. From the latter: a series that a year ago rekindled for Xbox One and PS4, obviously inferior NBA 2K14 - one of the best sports games voobsche.Pervuyu of the resurrected series, NBA Live 14, at shows really did not show, and the full horror was revealed when it is already came out. In short, the game does not work or works very poorly, for whatever his own, but not basketball rules. Nevertheless, the return took place, and EA Sports in any way subscribed to work on the bugs. At the stand of EA at Gamescom, I was relieved to see a door marked NBA Live 15 and immediately stopped.....
http://gmbox****/articles/preview/gam...14-nba-live-15
Its was in german, lol I tried to translate it
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2014, 10:01 AM   #2
Lockdown Defender

Rockie_Fresh88's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: Another nba live 15 hands on preview

I translated it but it was just too hard to read and didn't make sense .
#1 Laker fan
First Team Defense !!!
Old 08-15-2014, 10:32 AM   #3
MVP

tnixen's Arena

Gamescom 2014: NBA Live 15

The sad story of basketball simulators NBA Live, we told more than once. From the latter: a series that a year ago rekindled for Xbox One and PS4, obviously inferior NBA 2K14 - one of the best sports games in general.
The first part of the resurrected series, NBA Live 14, at exhibitions really did not show and the full horror was revealed when it is already out. In short, the game does not work or works very poorly, for whatever his own, but not basketball rules. Nevertheless, the return took place, and EA Sports in any way subscribed to work on the bugs. At the stand of EA at Gamescom, I was relieved to see a door marked NBA Live 15 and immediately stopped.

Story about NBA Live 15 starts, so to speak, on the contrary - to demonstrate the gameplay NBA Live 14. Maybe even a little dressed up, but not the essence. Play on contrast, in general, failed. A new part at least is not ashamed to show before the release, and it's not just in the schedule - though it is still the first item of expenditure. All NBA players scanned developers far and wide in order to simulation was realistic - and this has been achieved. Form on the basketball players outwardly indistinguishable from the real, and although the texture of fabric - it is already familiar, that's impressive. Looking at how the producer NBA Live 15 slowly rotates the camera around the shoe LeBron James, remember that image of the sportsman in simulators - a priori the most realistic video games.

But generally speaking, these achievements to the game itself has little to do. Demonstration of sneaker designers have a new training regime Learn Live - tutorials in sports need regular pumping anywhere, anytime. And suddenly gave gamepads in the hands of us - to play at least one game. In the first three quarters, you can tell that basketball not only look good but also behave as it should. According to the developers, based on an old game, they did not leave her living space, and it is felt. Until chic NBA 2K14 is still far away - the game was a bit empty, but at least she is working. It is interesting that during the presentation of the developers talk about the gameplay without the exaggerated enthusiasm, something like this: "Before the game was quite bad, and now like normal." Talk about more early, but we appreciated this self-criticism.
NBA Live 15 will be on sale October 7, 2014. It will be released on the Xbox One and PS4.

http://gmbox****/articles/preview/gam...14-nba-live-15

By the way I translated the web page with I wonderful add on for firefox called "S3.Google Translator" which is so easy to use and
translated the web pages in just seconds. https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/fir...le-translator/
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 10604408.jpg (158.0 KB, 241 views)

Last edited by tnixen; 08-15-2014 at 10:38 AM.
Old 08-15-2014, 10:42 AM   #4
MVP

OVR: 11

I don't mean to come off impatient, but I'm getting a little irritated that the only "previews" we've been getting for this game so far are these poorly translated hands-on articles from these janky websites. Where are all the hands-on reports from legitimate sources?
Old 08-15-2014, 10:56 AM   #5
MVP

El_Poopador's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by NumberOneRB
I don't mean to come off impatient, but I'm getting a little irritated that the only "previews" we've been getting for this game so far are these poorly translated hands-on articles from these janky websites. Where are all the hands-on reports from legitimate sources?
Well, they are most likely previews from Gamescom, which is in Germany. So we probably won't be seeing many US sites with previews yet.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2014, 11:07 AM   #6
Rookie

The writer sounded as if he was not that impressed with Live 15, but it was an noticeable improvement over Live 14. People should not get their hopes up to high, and should start setting real expectations for Live 15.
Old 08-15-2014, 11:35 AM   #7
Lockdown Defender

Rockie_Fresh88's Arena

OVR: 17

Can somebody breakdown the second paragraph lol?
#1 Laker fan
First Team Defense !!!
Old 08-15-2014, 03:45 PM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mars5541
Can somebody breakdown the second paragraph lol?
I think it means the graphics look nice

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »