Home

NBA Live 14 5 on 5 Gameplay Video Coming Friday, Here is a Teaser

This is a discussion on NBA Live 14 5 on 5 Gameplay Video Coming Friday, Here is a Teaser within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-16-2013, 07:44 PM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 17
u got to look at it...first glimpse yea u would say it bad.....but after a few time it doesn't look bad at alll.....player models look a little odd but the movement look really gd the pick & roll was played perfectly and L.A stayed on goasol when he rolled... and nash didn't get a lay up...but he did get a high percentage floater....u just got to keep looking at it... it such a quick glimpse everything look weird first look.....
Old 10-16-2013, 07:47 PM   #50
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA Live 14: 5-on5 Gameplay Video Coming Friday, Here is a Teaser

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsbmolina
Am I the only one that noticed the ball stopped spinning as soon as it went through the hoop, lol. Just pack it up EA it's over. I always wondered what it would be like to witness your own burial.
I just saw went back and saw that. Wow. Talk about real-time physics with the ball. Well at 8AM PST tomorrow we will get our eyes on the 2k next-gen trailer. Friday still can't come fast enough.
Old 10-16-2013, 07:49 PM   #51
Rookie

If this is in fact an "early build" then when will we see a final build? I've been following Live 14 for months now & to be honest I'm concerned that it won't make the grade this year, maybe we have expected too much too soon, but I'll wait till tomorrow to review what I see
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-16-2013, 07:50 PM   #52
Banned

OVR: 2

Hard to say much because of the changing camera angles. Movement in general looked slow, and I didn't like Lillard's movement off the screen. I feel like Kobe should have rotated to the top of the key after the screen.

Nash's face looks good, but too young. Looks like they fixed the bouncing jersey from the Kyrie trailer. I liked the spacing from the offense, and the rotations from the defense to defend the pick and roll. Net looks much improved from previous Live games.

Looking forward to seeing full gameplay.

Last edited by Skopin; 10-16-2013 at 07:53 PM.
Old 10-16-2013, 07:50 PM   #53
Rookie

This is an amalgamation of current gen players on next gen courts right? Nash looks incredibly life (alien) like though...

Ronnie2k is sitting somewhere smoking a cigar laughing with his chair turned away from the screen.
Old 10-16-2013, 07:51 PM   #54
My Momma's Son

bigeastbumrush's Arena

OVR: 37

Man.

I'm grateful that they released something.

But man. Lillard's reaction/recovery from getting screened is atrocious.

Live- I'm gonna let y'all finish but damn. Scott O'Gallagher's gonna have to explain this.
Old 10-16-2013, 07:51 PM   #55
MVP

tsbmolina's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaboythecib
u got to look at it...first glimpse yea u would say it bad.....but after a few time it doesn't look bad at alll.....player models look a little odd but the movement look really gd the pick & roll was played perfectly and L.A stayed on goasol when he rolled... and nash didn't get a lay up...but he did get a high percentage floater....u just got to keep looking at it... it such a quick glimpse everything look weird first look.....
Hahaha, your funny. The more I look at it the worse. Is Nash straight out of college in this game he looks to be in his 20's? NBA Live 10's graphics were better and don't even get me started on the Hunchback Of Notre Dame player models.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-16-2013, 07:51 PM   #56
Rookie

As of right now I'm not with it so hopefully Friday shows better

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »