Home

NBA Live 14 Screenshots - Kyrie Irving Facial Scan Renders

This is a discussion on NBA Live 14 Screenshots - Kyrie Irving Facial Scan Renders within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-06-2013, 09:09 PM   #33
Lockdown Defender

Rockie_Fresh88's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: NBA Live 14 Screenshots - Kyrie Irving Facial Scan Renders

Those face scans look nice. Really got me anxious to see gameplay . I'm hoping both games deliver.
#1 Laker fan
First Team Defense !!!
Old 09-06-2013, 10:24 PM   #34
Greatest caddie ever!

youvalss's Arena

OVR: 42

I will buy a PS4 maybe next year, and I love buying the first sports games on a new generation (a year or two after release, in this case). if Live 14 is solid and fun, it will definitely be on my list for first few games with the new system.

Make it happen, EA.
Old 09-06-2013, 10:34 PM   #35
7 dirty words...

ryan36's Arena

OVR: 36

I loved Live... it just had an easier control scheme, and easier to navigate. But who knows this time around.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2013, 11:17 PM   #36
MVP

KyotoCarl's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirs
What about 2k's next gen info and realtime 5vs5. It's sickening how biased os is to 2k.
That's because 2K has surprised EA every year since, more or less, Live 08 and has been consistent in deliviring a good product. EA hasnt even been able to release a game for 4 years.

Besides, if you look at the 2K forums there's alot of whining going on just because 2K has set a pretty high standard, so it's not strange that there's a "bias" when the main competitor (that being EA) hasn't even been able to release a game. And when it comes to realism, when EA last released a game (Live 10), 2K was still in the forefeont.

So, its not strange at all that there's a bias. Personally, I've played Live since nba live 95. I played everyone up to, and including, live07. Then i didn't play a basketball game until Live 10 and 2k10 and i just felt that 2K10 was the more realistic sim game. After that, I've played every 2K bball game since just because i felt they evolved year over year.
I would've played Live too but they didn't even release a game for the past 4 years.

Sorry for the rant but I dont buy the 2K bias thing one bit. Fact is: 2K had provided us bball fans good games each year, EA hasn't even provided us with a game, period! and, the 2K games have been solid, good games.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

My thoughts on how replays should be handled:
http://www.operationsports.com/Kyoto...plays-replays/
Old 09-07-2013, 12:00 AM   #37
Rookie

Williekemp15's Arena

OVR: 3

great screenshots.. but man im dying to see some gameplay.. Show some soon EA!
NFL: Tennessee Titans
Old 09-07-2013, 09:12 AM   #38
Rookie

OVR: 0
Waiting for 5-5 gameplay!! Until then..fingers crossed
Old 09-07-2013, 09:23 AM   #39

m1ke_nyc's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyotoCarl
That's because 2K has surprised EA every year since, more or less, Live 08 and has been consistent in deliviring a good product. EA hasnt even been able to release a game for 4 years.

Besides, if you look at the 2K forums there's alot of whining going on just because 2K has set a pretty high standard, so it's not strange that there's a "bias" when the main competitor (that being EA) hasn't even been able to release a game. And when it comes to realism, when EA last released a game (Live 10), 2K was still in the forefeont.

So, its not strange at all that there's a bias. Personally, I've played Live since nba live 95. I played everyone up to, and including, live07. Then i didn't play a basketball game until Live 10 and 2k10 and i just felt that 2K10 was the more realistic sim game. After that, I've played every 2K bball game since just because i felt they evolved year over year.
I would've played Live too but they didn't even release a game for the past 4 years.

Sorry for the rant but I dont buy the 2K bias thing one bit. Fact is: 2K had provided us bball fans good games each year, EA hasn't even provided us with a game, period! and, the 2K games have been solid, good games.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
I liked 2k10 more than Live 10 but honestly it wasn't even close to being more Sim. Pre patch 2k10 had shooting Percentages in the 70s that leveled off to about 60 percent after all the patches. There was ZERO paint contact Pre patch and that's not a exaggeration. 2k10 was a dunk fest and everyone shot like Ray Allen even on HOF settings. People say 2k13 is cheesy, they need to go back and play 2k10 to see what cheese really is.
Old 09-07-2013, 12:22 PM   #40
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23
Closeup screenshots over the cover athlete's face don't impress me. I expect the cover athlete to be detailed and look the best. It still comes down to 5 on 5 Gameplay and the clock is ticking because at the end of the month 2k starts dropping their Next Gen stuff so EA needs to impress or they'll be overshadowed once again.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »