Home

Presentation

This is a discussion on Presentation within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 05-10-2012, 03:06 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Presentation

Looking at NCAA 13's new video today, it made me wonder. With Live 13 using ESPN presentation, do you think we will see these features as well? Studio updates, preface intros, players warming up pregame, live ticker at the bottom? I wanna say no because it's the first time with this presentation for NBA Live, but they've also had 2 years to work on it. Thoughts? I apologize if this was the wrong place for this thread.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-10-2012, 03:44 PM   #2
Pro

AnnihilusLivius's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Presentation

Quote:
Originally Posted by CavsFanSteve
Looking at NCAA 13's new video today, it made me wonder. With Live 13 using ESPN presentation, do you think we will see these features as well? Studio updates, preface intros, players warming up pregame, live ticker at the bottom? I wanna say no because it's the first time with this presentation for NBA Live, but they've also had 2 years to work on it. Thoughts? I apologize if this was the wrong place for this thread.
I sure hope so. But above anything else, the gameplay needs to be the focal point to the series. The presentation of NBA Elite 11 looked quite good with Van Gundy, Breen and Mark Jackson... and the crowd chants looked spot on. But the rest was just atrocious.
Old 05-13-2012, 10:48 AM   #3
Pro

22cedric's Arena

OVR: 11

I think we will see that stuff in the game.
Old 05-23-2012, 12:32 PM   #4
Pro

22cedric's Arena

OVR: 11

NBA Live 13 Creative Director Jason Barnes said they met with ESPN and got unprecedented access to their producers, directors and camera men to insure that they replicate and authentic ESPN broadcast. This includes their graphics packages, camera wipes and some of ESPN exclusive technologies that they can’t talk about just yet. Commentary news the great thing about having Mike Breen and Van Gundy is that we are not starting from ground zero. We inherited a ton of quality commentary, but wanted to take it a step further, so we actually had two full days of additional recording sessions with both Breen and Van Gundy. Both of these guys are true professionals in the booth and the chemistry that they have really shines through. No one does a better job than ESPN at presenting sports and we wanted to be as true possible to their broadcast. ESPN has been an incredible partner for us. We regularly have them in studio to check out the progress and work with us on the broadcast presentation.

http://mynbalivepad.com/exclusive-in...-jason-barnes/

@EASPORTSNBA www.facebook.com/easportsnba
Old 05-23-2012, 12:54 PM   #5
Rookie

mattsatx79's Arena

OVR: 1

I believe we will see this stuff. If they want us to buy NBA Live 13 they will do whatever they can to get us to switch over from 2K. With MLB 2K being donzo, will NBA be next? If so then Live will be the only basketball game out there so they should try to do whatever they can to get everything in this game this year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-01-2012, 08:21 PM   #6
MVP

EAGLESFAN10's Arena

OVR: 12

Since Live will have FULL ESPN intergration Im pretty sure we might get live ticker,studio updates,intros pretty much EVERYTHING ESPN

atleast I hope

BRON IS THE GOAT!!
Old 06-02-2012, 12:46 AM   #7
MVP

OVR: 9

i believe we will see all that stuff, but personally i could care less about it, i want some sim, realistic basketball experience, what good will all that stuff if the in game graphics look like live 10 again and animations are still like live 10 or elite 11? All that other stuff looks nice, but for me its all about on the court experience, graphic, gameplay, etc.
Old 06-02-2012, 11:18 AM   #8
Banned

ross6655's Arena

OVR: 5

I hope so, it sounds awesome.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »