Home

NBA Live 10 Roster Update Available Now: 2010-2011 NBA Season, Post Your Impressions

This is a discussion on NBA Live 10 Roster Update Available Now: 2010-2011 NBA Season, Post Your Impressions within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-21-2010, 12:41 PM   #41
Pro

OVR: 10
Re: NBA Live 10 Roster Update Available Now: 2010-2011 NBA Season, Post Your Impressi

Is a press-release for this coming, or is it not worth it? Some of us may want to see pictures/vids of the updated players and player transactions.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-21-2010, 01:00 PM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: NBA Live 10 Roster Update Available Now: 2010-2011 NBA Season, Post Your Impressi

Quote:
Originally Posted by ifriedrice
Is a press-release for this coming, or is it not worth it? Some of us may want to see pictures/vids of the updated players and player transactions.
No dudee its just a roster update. When have you known for it to be a press release for a roster update? But one of the videos I posted above that has three next to it should have everything youre asking for. @Bigbal12 where you been man? The guys at NLSC have just been looking for you. We thought u mightve gotten jammed by the feds or something.
Old 10-21-2010, 01:01 PM   #43
MVP

jorge380's Arena

OVR: 13

Backflash maybe if you guys dont get in trouble give us MJ and some other legends.Oh well its worth a try.
Old 10-21-2010, 03:39 PM   #44
MVP

OVR: 28
I don't understand why more developers don't do this. I could handle playing the same game for two years to allow an extended development cycle if there were free roster updates. I understand companies want to push out new titles for money's sake.

I am going to pick up a copy of Live 10 this weekend...
Old 10-21-2010, 04:13 PM   #45
Pro

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiffyjustus
I know, broken record, but...

Agreed.

I know it's just a roster update, but it seems to very well done. Better than I expected.

Playing Live 10 again after a long lay off has been an enjoyable experience.

I imagine Wizards vs Heat would be a popular first choice for first game.
I did that lol

Pray 24 times each day.

George bless everyone.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-21-2010, 05:27 PM   #46
Darkness!!!

DirtyJerz32's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eski33
I don't understand why more developers don't do this. I could handle playing the same game for two years to allow an extended development cycle if there were free roster updates. I understand companies want to push out new titles for money's sake.

I am going to pick up a copy of Live 10 this weekend...
I agree with this. Look at the 1st person shooters, they all do better when they have 2 years to develop the game.

Twitch: DirtyJerz32

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluengold34_OS
No longer shall you be referred to as DirtyJerz32, but simply BOSS -
Old 10-21-2010, 06:28 PM   #47
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by jorge380
Backflash maybe if you guys dont get in trouble give us MJ and some other legends.Oh well its worth a try.
LOL!

They don't really have to include Legends just give us the freedom to edit existing players or give us like 300 CAPS

I think there are guys who can actually create and rate these players better than EA would be able to do anyway on a default roster file.

Not sure why companies like to limit the amount of players you can create in a game.

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14
Old 10-21-2010, 07:41 PM   #48
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earl1963
Played the other game for a few days and its not my style of hoop. Too many button commands for my taste, and in my opinion the game is boring, so I sold it.

Thank you EA for the rosters, I will continue to play Live 10 because it is fun! And that's really all that matters to me with games.
+1

Tried the other game for a couple of days (5 or so hours in total) and then back to playing Live 10. Live 10 is fun to play! Not to mention the awful graphics on the other game!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »