Home

This is the best basketball game I have ever played!

This is a discussion on This is the best basketball game I have ever played! within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 09-22-2010, 07:01 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
This is the best basketball game I have ever played!

Thank you EA for being kind enough to sculpt this masterpiece. Your sheer determination and hard work have produced the most mind blowing, awe inspiring basketball simulation to date. You know, I really thought that after NBA Live 07, the quality of EA's basketball games were decreasing gradually every year, its lowest peak with Live 10. I thought the worst for EA, but what do you they do? They turn it completely around! Judging by the demo, the game has stunning visuals, lovely controls, amazing gameplay, and is just an overall realistic experience. It feels like you are in an actual basketball game, with the realistic player movements and awesome smooth commentating, it constantly makes you forget that it is just a game and not an actual game in real life being watched on your television screen!

Did I mention the full NBA Jam game that comes with it! That's two games for the price of one! I don't know how anybody can turn down this incredible offer... I personally have pre-ordered this game and can't wait until release.

So again, thank you EA, for bringing the most realistic, best looking quality basketball simulation this world has ever seen.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2010, 07:06 PM   #2
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41
Re: This is the best basketball game I have ever played!

Going to have to disagree. I liked the demo a lot better than any past EA basketball game. EA stepped it up for sure, but I think 2k just stepped it up even more. Not trying to bash EA or anything, but thats just my opinion.

― Plato
Old 09-22-2010, 07:13 PM   #3
Pro

OVR: 8

HEY dude i couldent agree more man. I LOVE THIS GAME!!! its gotta be one of the top 5 greatest B-BALL games of all time, its gotta be. Hell not only did i pre order the game, but i paid the whole dame price and now im even thinkging about getting two more...hell, i hope people dont buy the game because that means more for "ME".........great great fun for the whole family

Again people, please have a OPEN MIND about this game and im sure you will find out how GREAT this game truelly is. pease & love

a great man once said "play the game and dont let the game play you"

vc/2k sports fan
Old 09-22-2010, 07:14 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ERP DERP
I really thought that after NBA Live 07, the quality of EA's basketball games were decreasing gradually every year, its lowest peak with Live 10.
I see what you did there!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NINJAK2
Trying to use that engine without the brain child Wang might be like trying to utilize/develop Tony Stark tech without Tony Stark..In the wrong hands it could prove disastrous.
Old 09-22-2010, 07:14 PM   #5
We ain't cool de la?

eDotd's Arena

OVR: 53

Use the impressions thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Con-Con
Honestly, some of the posters on here are acting like Rob Jones boned your girl while you were at work, on you own sheets BTW.
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobinson97
Mo is the Operator from the Matrix.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »