Home

ps3 controller stickin...

This is a discussion on ps3 controller stickin... within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 11-05-2009, 04:29 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
ps3 controller stickin...

I especially notice this when I'm in the start menu or doing substitutions during the game. When I'm not playing the game, the controller works fine (like in the main menu when u first start the ps3) it does not lag at all then, but sometimes when I'm playing Live10 it will seem to lag or stick. Anybody else having problems with this? Any fixes for it?
Thanks,
bRady
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-05-2009, 07:43 AM   #2
MVP

rawdog805's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: ps3 controller stickin...

yeah the lag on quick subs and on playcalling is pretty bad... No Fixes for it, dont even think the devs have addressed it.. It only happens on the PS3 version, as I have played the 360 version and it works fine on that system..

XBox One GT: rawdog805

Twitch: dufflebag_ran

Steam: rawdog805
Old 11-05-2009, 12:27 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 12

It does the same thing on the 360 also. It\'s not all the time but from time to time you get it on the 360. And for some reason it seems to happen more on my newer 360 Arcade system more than on my much much older 360
Old 11-05-2009, 02:14 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 2

is there anybody we can contact to get this problem fixed? I thought it was a problem with my controller, but maybe not so anymore??? plz...more people respond!!
Old 11-05-2009, 02:21 PM   #5
ehh
Hall Of Fame

ehh's Arena

OVR: 44

It's been like this for a few years in EA games, they're not (or can't) going to fix it.

"Beware of geeks bearing formulas." - Warren Buffet
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-05-2009, 04:48 PM   #6
Pro

I was editing rosters last night while signed into the EA server and it was doing this. I turned off the game and disabled internet connection and then it didn't do it when I started editing rosters again. I think it just happens when you are connected to EA. (Maybe you know this already, but thought that I would mention it.)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Craniosynostosis
Old 11-07-2009, 02:52 AM   #7
Banned

Yeah it isn\'t really a big deal. You can tell right at the beginning if it the bug will happen and when it does just exit completely out of the game and reload it all over again and it should be fine after that. It usually happens right at the beginning and will last as long as you play until you restart the game so you should just restart when u see it happening. You do not have to restart your console, just the game.
Old 11-08-2009, 01:38 AM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by randombrother
Yeah it isn\'t really a big deal. You can tell right at the beginning if it the bug will happen and when it does just exit completely out of the game and reload it all over again and it should be fine after that. It usually happens right at the beginning and will last as long as you play until you restart the game so you should just restart when u see it happening. You do not have to restart your console, just the game.
Thanks for the advice as the problem surfacing when interfacing with the online modes.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »