Home

Teams played with online....

This is a discussion on Teams played with online.... within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-13-2009, 06:51 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 7
Teams played with online....

Give me a minute to vent.... And I know this is the same thing year in and year out.......I am sick and tired of having to play the same teams in online matches...Lakers, Cavs, Celtics, and Magic!! Do people who actually use other teams, exist??

I'm also tired of this...Guys select one of the above mentioned top notch teams after seeing I have clearly chosen to take the Warriors, which I'm obviously not going to go for... So to make things even, I take the Lakers or any of the other top teams, depending on which top team my competition takes, and guys get pissy and quit before the game even starts....So let me get this straight...It's fair for you to take a top notch team, but not me? Seriously?

Also, how's it fair that you think you're going to take the Lakers, to play against my Warriors? You gotta be kidding me with this online madness! Whatever ever happened to a "good, fair game"? I'll tell you what, if anyone cares to play an even matched team, drop your xbox live gamer tag here or PM me. I'll play as the Warriors and all I ask is that my competition takes a closely matched team and plays a sim style game...Man I'm tired of this.... And to top it all off, I can't find a single soul in the "sim heads" lobby to play a decent game!!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-13-2009, 06:59 PM   #2
MVP

phant030's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: Teams played with online....

Quote:
Originally Posted by joel0078
And to top it all off, I can't find a single soul in the "sim heads" lobby to play a decent game!!!!
Old 10-13-2009, 07:01 PM   #3
Livin' the dream

Stumbleweed's Arena

OVR: 39

Yeah I just refuse to play those teams and keep searching for matches until some other team gets chosen. Especially now that everyone is hip to the "chuck threes with Jameer/Mo" strategy... just not fun to play against whether it's an exploit or not. And if it's not that, it's "wiggle and drive with LeBron and make a bunch of contested layups", which is just as annoying, if slightly more stoppable.
Old 10-13-2009, 07:03 PM   #4
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by phant030
I take it that it's not just me who can't find anyone in the sim heads lobby? Or any other lobby besides "versus" for that matter.
Old 10-13-2009, 07:03 PM   #5
MVP

OVR: 10

Totally agree.

Online pretty much sux.

For every excellent game I have against a cool opponent, I played about 5 idiots that try to cheese away with the Cavs or lakers.

Sigh.. Such is life in the online sports world. I think I'll stick to CPU.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-13-2009, 07:08 PM   #6
MVP

phant030's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by joel0078
I take it that it's not just me who can't find anyone in the sim heads lobby? Or any other lobby besides "versus" for that matter.
This is true. Same cheese different lobby.
Old 10-13-2009, 07:11 PM   #7
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stumbleweed
Yeah I just refuse to play those teams and keep searching for matches until some other team gets chosen. Especially now that everyone is hip to the "chuck threes with Jameer/Mo" strategy... just not fun to play against whether it's an exploit or not. And if it's not that, it's "wiggle and drive with LeBron and make a bunch of contested layups", which is just as annoying, if slightly more stoppable.

I didn't know about any of the exploits you just mentioned...However, I have seen every single one of them used against me repeatedly and have wondered to myself how the heck this keeps happening. Great game, especially when playing another sim player. But if it's not a sim, it's an awful experience....So far no one has dropped a gamer tag for a sim game with a fairly matched team.
Old 10-13-2009, 07:17 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 4

GT: Flytronix225

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »