Home

NBA Live 10 Video: Shooting & Driving The Lane

This is a discussion on NBA Live 10 Video: Shooting & Driving The Lane within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 09-08-2009, 07:20 PM   #41
You Dead Wrong

Jano's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: NBA Live 10 Video: Shooting & Driving The Lane

Quote:
Originally Posted by sambowie
Kind of surprised they released this video because it shows a couple of glitches.

- at :17 'Melo drives the lane with Nocioni guarding him. When Nocioni runs into Hawes(?) he warps over about three feet.

- If you pause the video at the right moment right after that clip (~0:19) you can see all the players with no jerseys on and their midsections are invisible. w.t.f.

- not really a glitch but BRoy's skin is wayyyyyyyyyy too dark.

There may be others but I haven't looked at it that carefully. I don't expect the game to be perfect right now, but considering this is an EA-made promotional clip, I'm surprised they released it in its current form.
Lol wow
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2009, 07:25 PM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Kind of surprised they released this video because it shows a couple of glitches.

- at :17 'Melo drives the lane with Nocioni guarding him. When Nocioni runs into Hawes(?) he warps over about three feet.

- If you pause the video at the right moment right after that clip (~0:19) you can see all the players with no jerseys on and their midsections are invisible. w.t.f.

There may be others but I haven't looked at it that carefully. I don't expect the game to be perfect right now, but considering this is an EA-made promotional clip, I'm surprised they released it in its current form.
um..that was a hopstep.
Old 09-08-2009, 07:27 PM   #43
Rookie

OVR: 13
No, I'm talking about Nocioni.
Old 09-08-2009, 07:34 PM   #44
Livin' the dream

Stumbleweed's Arena

OVR: 39

That thing with pausing the video seems to happen on any IGN video.. when you pause it, it's all crazy. Not something with the game, it has to be way the video is encoded or something... don't worry about that,
Old 09-08-2009, 07:34 PM   #45
Rookie

OVR: 7

Quote:

Do you know anything about basketball or are you just being a *****? That Melo move was spot on! I'm going to educate you on a lil somthin in case you didnt know.....that move Melo made is called a pro hop. Very legitimate move.

By the way, who breaks the videos down frame by frame???? I mean seriously dude....who does that....ur definately reachin...

As far as B-Roy, he looked acurate to me. It sounds like your on a witch hunt for glitches bro....no offence.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2009, 07:34 PM   #46
Rookie

OVR: 7
Despite that Josh Smith play, this video is solid! I can't wait for the demo.
Old 09-08-2009, 07:37 PM   #47
Stop The GOAT Talk

SageInfinite's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepp32
Do you know anything about basketball or are you just being a *****? That Melo move was spot on! I'm going to educate you on a lil somthin in case you didnt know.....that move Melo made is called a pro hop. Very legitimate move.

By the way, who breaks the videos down frame by frame???? I mean seriously dude....who does that....ur definately reachin...

As far as B-Roy, he looked acurate to me. It sounds like your on a witch hunt for glitches bro....no offence.
He's right about the melo play. I mentioned it in my post as well. The defender warped.

SageInfinite Bandcamp
https://sageinfinite.bandcamp.com/album/interminable
https://soundcloud.com/sageinfinite
Hidden Language Video Feat. Grandmilly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf5nW4rGTFM

#makethemaddenforumgreatagain
Old 09-08-2009, 07:38 PM   #48
Banned

OVR: 12

Brandon Roy lookes spot on to me
Closed Thread