Home

Signature Styles missing..

This is a discussion on Signature Styles missing.. within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-23-2009, 11:45 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 36
Signature Styles missing..

Live has done a good job with Signature Styles this year with adding D-Wades hopstep, and making players like Dwight use their go to move with the sky hook in the paint. They have done a great job adding some, but some are missing that are very important to me. Also I have a few ideas to expand signature styles.

The biggest signature move missing to me is Rondos fake behind the back pass in the paint. Just imagine if you pressed layup or dunk in the paint and Rondo just occasionally automatically did a fake behind the back pass and faked out the defender. Talk about a jump out of your seat moment. If you press the hopstep button Jamal Crawford should be able to do his behind the back hopstep that made Hinrich look silly.

Another idea I have is signature attitudes. Have Kobe occasionally do grit his teeth after he scores. Have players like KG talk trash all game. I know you cant swear but have player chatter where KG scream somthin like 'You aint gettin nothing today. Maybe even the occasional 'Get a ring' which would crack me up. When Gilbert shoots have him yell 'Hibachi'. If DeShawn Stevenson scores (rarely) have him put wave his hand in front of his face. Quiet players wouldnt do much after big plays but if someone like JR Smith hits a big 3 have him do his celebration and let the other team know about it.

Just a quick idea. Any other ideas for signature styles that are missing?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2009, 11:54 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 10
Re: Signature Styles missing..

1. Live 09 was really bad and they did a lot, things like that take time. And 2. This is only a demo, its probably all in retail. Rule number one in competition. NEVER show your full hand. There are features in Live we don't know about yet. Be Patient.
Old 08-23-2009, 11:58 PM   #3

in mid air's Arena

OVR: 13

Also: For Rose his face should always be like this. LOL
Old 08-24-2009, 12:03 AM   #4
Banned

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ai2k2
1. Live 09 was really bad and they did a lot, things like that take time. And 2. This is only a demo, its probably all in retail. Rule number one in competition. NEVER show your full hand. There are features in Live we don't know about yet. Be Patient.
Totally TRUE! EA wont let us down!
Old 08-24-2009, 12:03 AM   #5
Pro

Lmfaooo. Spot on!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2009, 12:04 AM   #6
Pro

That's at the Derrek Rose link^
Old 08-24-2009, 12:06 AM   #7
Banned

OVR: 26

Good ideas, but those arn't realistic expectations at this point.

The Rondo thing isn't a sig move anyway....just a cool highlight that he has done in a game.
Old 08-24-2009, 12:09 AM   #8
MVP

OVR: 36

haha they should have derrick rose interviews too and just have it be a trainwreck with no emotion at all.

also maybe some of these signature styles are in but if Rondos was in I would think marketing would already let us know.

And to Pbz Rondo does that move at least 40 times a season. I would know because I watch around 80 Celtics games a year and that is his main move. Hes the only player in the NBA I know that consistenly does this.

O and I was just hoping some of these could be in Live 11, but maybe just maybe they could update the Rondo move with NBA Live 365. They said if somebody does a new move they would put it in. Probably not but Live 11 these should be in.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »