Home

NBA Live 10 Website Updated w/ Screenshots

This is a discussion on NBA Live 10 Website Updated w/ Screenshots within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 07-17-2009, 04:05 PM   #177
Rookie

OVR: 7
Re: HERE are your new NBA LIVE 10 Screens

Quote:
Originally Posted by zfinley
What happen to the other previews? Will i have the option to show the real pictures or the nba live kind?

I'm quoting myself because i didn't get a answer. I'm not really a big fan of the the real player actual face. I liked the nba live player model previews.

Nba Live 10
Old 07-17-2009, 04:24 PM   #178
MVP

OVR: 36
Re: NBA Live 10 Website Updated w/ Screenshots

is there a blog this week because usually they post it earlier. Dont tell me they skipped 2 weeks of blogs. I thought they said that they were coming out with a lot of imformation today.
Old 07-17-2009, 04:42 PM   #179
MVP

krazyboy225's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayAllen20
is there a blog this week because usually they post it earlier. Dont tell me they skipped 2 weeks of blogs. I thought they said that they were coming out with a lot of imformation today.
hey the blogs coming relax, go for a short nap and when you wake up i am sure u ll see a blog.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirs
Real life isn't as fluid and pretty looking as people think it is.
Instagram
Twitter
Old 07-17-2009, 04:43 PM   #180
Pro

OVR: 14

Wow man...I'm loving these screens!

+ much improved crowd and arenas with better lighting
+ much improved bench with complete warmups attire, and even the way they sit is more realistic now (really didn't like the way the players sat on the bench in 09 - esp the one with the player's hands behind his head with legs outstretched, seems too relaxed, lol)
+ jerseys look better, with the player names at the back finally being bigger, and it seems like they use different fonts too..? was it like that last year also?
+ Details man..from Gooden's padded arm sleeve to Dwight's sleeve design..Deron's hair and tats..great job so far
+ finally the accessories aren't too thick anymore! you know I had a lot of beef with that one stephenson, lol
+ Kobe no longer skin head bald

Overall graphics really look better. Looking forward to seeing the different facial expressions..do you have sig facial expressions, like Kobe's scowl? lol.

Hopefully the coach sits down on the bench, and not standing the whole game. Also hoping they added assistant coaches.

Only thing I didn't like about those screens was in the Spurs one, as someone already mentioned, the Spurs jerserys are too light compared to Gooden's arm sleeve and headband. But it's a WIP and I expect that to be fixed.

Last edited by 23bluesman; 07-17-2009 at 04:50 PM.
Old 07-17-2009, 04:45 PM   #181
Pro

OVR: 14
Re: HERE are your new NBA LIVE 10 Screens

Quote:
Originally Posted by zfinley
I'm quoting myself because i didn't get a answer. I'm not really a big fan of the the real player actual face. I liked the nba live player model previews.
Sorry man, but I love that they put the actual player face! Just looks so much better and authentic imo..hopefully they also use those during their stat overlays in-game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2009, 04:47 PM   #182
Pro

OVR: 7
ok now in convinced that it's impossible to have the bench players in warmups as seen in the Deron Williams pic. 2k cant do it and now i see live cant either. Its ok though as long as they react realistic to certain situations i'll be satisfied.
Old 07-17-2009, 04:47 PM   #183
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayAllen20
You probably shouldn't get too excited because I have a feeling that this isn't going to be the blog that is gonna blow our minds. I think that blog is coming down the road. In a couple of weeks.
Old 07-17-2009, 04:47 PM   #184
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazyboy225
hey the blogs coming relax, go for a short nap and when you wake up i am sure u ll see a blog.
haha thanks man

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »