Home

*Complete* PS3 2012 rosters are coming!!!!!!

This is a discussion on *Complete* PS3 2012 rosters are coming!!!!!! within the NBA Live Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live > NBA Live Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 12-28-2011, 05:05 PM   #1
MVP

RayRay34's Arena

OVR: 17
*Complete* PS3 2012 rosters are coming!!!!!!

After a lot of searching I finally got my hands on EA's last 2011 roster update, so now I will be completing my 2012 roster project! I know that someone already has one out there, but the big difference is mine has EA's 2011 rookies in it, which means I have 50 CAP slots to create this years players. Keep an eye out here for updates. And since I have no plans for this upcoming New Years weekend I hope I can knock them out by Jan. 3rd or so.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-30-2011, 11:56 PM   #2
MVP

RayRay34's Arena

Re: *Complete* PS3 2012 rosters are coming!!!!!!

Progress report; I have all the players moved to their correct team as of todays nba.com rosters. I have the missing players from the Hawks and Celtics done and also corrected jersey numbers and shoe colors. My plan is to just go team by team fill out the rosters, edit numbers and shoes then I might release that roster......attribute edits for all players will then be next. Then that should be the final roster. Expect version 0.5 ( the un edited version ) sometime Monday or Tuesday. Then I will give an eta on the version 1.0 ( edited attributes) then later versions will include all roster moves through out the season.
Old 01-01-2012, 01:14 AM   #3
MVP

XenoZograscope's Arena

OVR: 15
Can't wait to check out your roster man, much respect for all the hard work your putting into this roster.

Sent from the year 2012 Tapatalk

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOD OF LIFE
idc what you think man, only god can jude me.
Old 01-02-2012, 10:56 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayRay34
After a lot of searching I finally got my hands on EA's last 2011 roster update, so now I will be completing my 2012 roster project! I know that someone already has one out there, but the big difference is mine has EA's 2011 rookies in it, which means I have 50 CAP slots to create this years players. Keep an eye out here for updates. And since I have no plans for this upcoming New Years weekend I hope I can knock them out by Jan. 3rd or so.
Where did you find EA's last update? I have been looking all over the internet and didn't find anything.
Old 01-02-2012, 11:55 AM   #5
MVP

RayRay34's Arena

Some guy on NLSC had them.... Also just another progress report. some things came up this weekend and Im only through Detroit, so I don't know if they will be ready for release today.. What I might do is just wait until its complete, re rated and everything before I release it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-02-2012, 12:53 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 2

Could you upload EA's rosters?
Old 01-05-2012, 09:12 AM   #7
MVP

RayRay34's Arena

Progress report, I got through Milwaukee last night. I might have to sacrifice some smaller named rookies for it to be complete. I also started editing some of the ratings too, I decided that I am going to release this roster as a more complete roster and not the half assed one as I originally planed.
The only thing I will have left to do after my initial release is update the look of the CAP's as for right now they will just be Generic default faces( correct hear and skin color of course) but after the first release I will go back in and touch up the faces. Another thing to make note of, If you play with auto subs on....IT SUCKS!!!! I don't know why, but in my test runs last night, I was playing as the Heat. For some reason the auto sub kept putting Norris Cole in at PF when ever Bosh got into foul trouble. Maybe I need to drop his ratings down more, right now he's at a 73 overall.
I'm hoping this weekend, they will be done. My wife is getting pissed off at me that I have come home from work the last two night and went right to my "man Cave" to work on these. I'm hoping this weekend, but I cant say 100% for sure. My son has a basketball tournament on Saturday so that might take up some of my time. Stay here for updates!!
Old 01-05-2012, 09:16 AM   #8
MVP

RayRay34's Arena

Igor, I don't have the actual final 2011 roster from EA. What I was given was one that someone was working on for a 2012 roster (Piss Poor if you ask me!!! Sorry if your reading this!!) so I deleted all the caps he had started and moved the players to the right teams. So again it wasn't the final 2011 it was an attempt at a 2012 roster with the 2011 EA rookies in it. (Not all the rookies either, Landry Fields and Ish Smith were missing...strange!)

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live > NBA Live Rosters »