Home

Old 06-04-2021, 07:18 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
UBR Resim

Using the UBR mod for NBA 2K14 I am resetting the NBA to the beginning of the shot clock era and playing through to see how things turn out. I will continue through the years as much as I can. Here is the video of the first season, 1954-55. The season sees a big return from not one but two superstars, an all-time rookie year from Bob Pettit, and a few classic playoff matchups.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-10-2021, 03:09 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: UBR Resim

In the 1956 season, Bob Pettit continues to be one of the dominant players while the Minneapolis Lakers continue as the dominant team. Prior to the draft, the Celtics make a big move.
Old 06-28-2021, 08:56 PM   #3
Rookie

New video! Age has caught up to the Lakers and their struggles leave the door open for another team to take over the league. Also, Bill Russell makes his debut and immediately impacts the league while a deadline deal shakes up the league even more!
Old 07-13-2021, 07:35 PM   #4
Rookie

Episode 4 of the series is now up. A legend calls it quits while George Yardley tears up the league. Also the Celtics take center stage as Bill Russell and Bob Cousy continue to be a dangerous duo. In the offseason the Lakers make a move to get their guy!
Old 07-22-2021, 04:48 AM   #5
Rookie

Episode 5 is now up!

After a big draft day trade, the Hawks look to stay atop the West and finally break through for a championship. An all-time great rookie season takes place, and we have the first all-star game action of the sim! I've also added the music of 1958/59 in the background. Let me know if you guys like the change!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-26-2021, 09:36 PM   #6
Rookie

This is a break from the traditional year by year epsiodes to take a look back at the best players, games, and moments from the 1950s of the Ultimate Resim.
Old 08-02-2021, 06:31 PM   #7
Rookie

New episode is up. In this season, Wilt Chamberlain begins his career and puts the league on notice. After years of coming up short in the playoffs, the Pistons make a change, but what will be the outcome? Also, after his injury in the Finals last season, Bob Cousy takes his playmaking skills to another level.

On a side note, I will be slowing down on the production now that school is starting back up. I've been able to post one every couple of weeks, but while school is in the goal will be once a month. Thanks for watching!
Old 08-30-2021, 12:04 AM   #8
Rookie

New episode is up! Wilt Chamberlain has an all-time great season, while the Big O makes a name for himself in the Big Apple. The Hawks and the Lakers continue their rivalry, while a former Knick signs with their biggest rivals in the off season.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum »