Home

Surprised at how many people in the park

This is a discussion on Surprised at how many people in the park within the NBA 2K PC Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-05-2020, 12:24 PM   #1
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30
Surprised at how many people in the park

Holy...I've never seen so many people in the park. I wrote online off years ago when I used to play with the same random people lol. So far no hackers but its still early.

I've yet to try pro am though.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2020, 05:20 PM   #2
MVP

jk31's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Surprised at how many people in the park

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goffs
Holy...I've never seen so many people in the park. I wrote online off years ago when I used to play with the same random people lol. So far no hackers but its still early.

I've yet to try pro am though.

youre in the US? i dont Play this myplayer Stuff often, but when I actually went There, the Park was always full in europe. on the other Hand, finding opponents in myteam and Play now online is nearly impossible.
Old 09-05-2020, 06:37 PM   #3
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jk31
youre in the US? i dont Play this myplayer Stuff often, but when I actually went There, the Park was always full in europe. on the other Hand, finding opponents in myteam and Play now online is nearly impossible.
Yeah US. This is actually nice to see. As I said when I played in the past it was empty. I'm glad I ventured online today.

I'm just waiting for a modder to mod in MSG. Thats the first thing I always look for whenever 2k releases on PC.

Old 09-13-2020, 01:31 AM   #4
MVP

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goffs
Yeah US. This is actually nice to see. As I said when I played in the past it was empty. I'm glad I ventured online today.

I'm just waiting for a modder to mod in MSG. Thats the first thing I always look for whenever 2k releases on PC.

Even rec is kinda going, but people are still trash. People are still playing with suspect characters... as well as eldritch horrors. Rec I played vs this guy who must have had 99 in everything. It was funny to lock him down as much as you can vs someone like that.

It's just everyone is SO BAD. I played 1 park ( lost, was super broke), and 2 recs for 1-1. It's funny I skipped and come back on PC not even console and people still doing the same stuff. Guys are either feeling themselves and are pretty mediocre with lo IQ or are just playing like they picked up the game today. I've played w/ noobs who don't really understand the game, but they know when to pass, they know when to cut, etc... but still it's kinda fun to play some 2k online. Only felt like I met a few dudes who were suspect so far. I'd love to get a private room thing going with good players who didn't cheat.

-Smak
Old 09-13-2020, 04:37 AM   #5
Pro

GOBLUE_08's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILLSmak
Even rec is kinda going, but people are still trash. People are still playing with suspect characters... as well as eldritch horrors. Rec I played vs this guy who must have had 99 in everything. It was funny to lock him down as much as you can vs someone like that.

It's just everyone is SO BAD. I played 1 park ( lost, was super broke), and 2 recs for 1-1. It's funny I skipped and come back on PC not even console and people still doing the same stuff. Guys are either feeling themselves and are pretty mediocre with lo IQ or are just playing like they picked up the game today. I've played w/ noobs who don't really understand the game, but they know when to pass, they know when to cut, etc... but still it's kinda fun to play some 2k online. Only felt like I met a few dudes who were suspect so far. I'd love to get a private room thing going with good players who didn't cheat.

-Smak
Definitely saw some guys the were super suspect. One guy was like 7+ ft, super skinny, with jet black skin and grey goku hair lol. I didn't play against him though, he was just standing around. The other dude I did play against, he was at least 6'10" but he was built like the Rock and could do everything. 2k on pc is the wild west lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2020, 12:37 AM   #6
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBLUE_08
Definitely saw some guys the were super suspect. One guy was like 7+ ft, super skinny, with jet black skin and grey goku hair lol. I didn't play against him though, he was just standing around. The other dude I did play against, he was at least 6'10" but he was built like the Rock and could do everything. 2k on pc is the wild west lol

I've def seen multiple 'hackers' and that's only in a short time. 2k doesn't need some advanced anti-cheat (altho you'd think they could run a database check and purge a bunch of these dudes), they just need some people to step in once in awhile and delete these guys accts. I'd love to screen shot them and send them somewhere, but I dunno if they wanna go thru the work of finding someone with their display name and info.

I played against that 99-all dude and saw him again, this time he was on a character that was even more mutated. I think all his boys are more or less hacking as well. It's so sad. There are some people out there who... even tho they are pretty much hot garbage, at least are playing with real characters. I bet there aren't that many dudes using editors, so they should just get rid of them all. It really cheapens the game.

It's cool to see everything fill fast, but I mean the second time I saw that dude I straight up quit. I was like ok... not doing this. Headless dude w/ a giant body OK. It's gotta be costing 2k VC, so I dunno why they don't take it more seriously. HIRE SOME PEOPLE.

-Smak
Old 09-14-2020, 01:08 PM   #7
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBLUE_08
Unfortunately this comes with the territory.

Old 09-15-2020, 05:46 PM   #8
MVP

Like I said if dudes wanna ball vs non hackers, we should play private team up. Seems to be work well. Pm me your info!! Unless people are obsessed with my player. I just wanna ball vs people who are playing fair.

-Smak

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum »