Home

It pays to wait....

This is a discussion on It pays to wait.... within the NBA 2K PC Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 07-17-2020, 03:23 AM   #9
MVP

OVR: 3
Re: It pays to wait....

Is there a limit as to how many mods you can run at the same time? Are the mods compatible?
Old 07-17-2020, 06:03 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by bo_jax2000
Is there a limit as to how many mods you can run at the same time? Are the mods compatible?
No limit on PC man.
You just have to know how to manage them, because the files could pile up to hundreds, or even thousands for some.

Some mods have an easy way of converting previous version of the game to the current version.
Like now, a lot have converted NBA2K19 Mods to NBA2K20 mods.
Worked out fine.

Other mods, needs to be recreated.
But if the modder wants his mods to be recreated in the new game year, its definitely easy for him to do with all the tools available for modding.
Old 07-17-2020, 06:49 AM   #11
MVP

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DyopDyop
No limit on PC man.
You just have to know how to manage them, because the files could pile up to hundreds, or even thousands for some.

Some mods have an easy way of converting previous version of the game to the current version.
Like now, a lot have converted NBA2K19 Mods to NBA2K20 mods.
Worked out fine.

Other mods, needs to be recreated.
But if the modder wants his mods to be recreated in the new game year, its definitely easy for him to do with all the tools available for modding.
Thanks for the response. Looking forward to diving into the mods. REditor was great back in 2014. I can only imagine how far modding has come since then.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2020, 07:11 AM   #12
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bo_jax2000
Thanks for the response. Looking forward to diving into the mods. REditor was great back in 2014. I can only imagine how far modding has come since then.
Oh man. Redditor!! I mean I was kinda mad at that one. You have to pay to get the full features.. And I was a struggling low income employee back then who just wants to mod. lol.
Ah memories.

There's soooo much more you can do with the tools for modding now. its great!

You can check out my piece of modding on the thread I created.
Dyop Concept Jerseys blahblah )

Last edited by DyopDyop; 07-17-2020 at 07:14 AM.
Old 08-15-2020, 11:41 PM   #13
Just started!

Aleagueabove's Arena

Looking for a partner or 2 for 2k20 and 21 on steam. Scoring matching and interior force. Message if you want to play.
Old 08-16-2020, 10:23 AM   #14
Rookie

fhs2's Arena

Guys, I just sold my ps4 last week and I'm making the switch to PC instead of PS5. I've built a better machine than a ps5 with a ryzen 9, a RTX 2070 and will continue to add ssd in time. I think it'll be better with what I've seen from the community regarding Madden, Pes/Fifa and obviously 2k.

So, my question is, should I buy 2k21 or ger 2k20 and use mods until 2k22? I'll be doing that with PES 2020 for sure, and not sure yet about madden, but how about 2k? Please help me.
Also, is there any discord nba 2k mods group? I would love to always have the info about where to get the best mods available. Thanks!
Old 08-16-2020, 11:03 AM   #15
MVP

jk31's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by fhs2
Guys, I just sold my ps4 last week and I'm making the switch to PC instead of PS5. I've built a better machine than a ps5 with a ryzen 9, a RTX 2070 and will continue to add ssd in time. I think it'll be better with what I've seen from the community regarding Madden, Pes/Fifa and obviously 2k.

So, my question is, should I buy 2k21 or ger 2k20 and use mods until 2k22? I'll be doing that with PES 2020 for sure, and not sure yet about madden, but how about 2k? Please help me.
Also, is there any discord nba 2k mods group? I would love to always have the info about where to get the best mods available. Thanks!

I am sure that nearly most if not all mods from 2k20 will be compatible with 2k21.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2020, 12:54 AM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 6

I was doing my career but then I realized things are very uneven so I wanted to use sliders and cannot use custom sliders unless I was missing something :-)

Had to go to my lead to use custom sliders the great people on here who do the sliders no better than NBA 2K.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum »