Home

Ultimate Retro Roster NBA 2k20: 1992 Dream Team Added (As well as '71 Hawks)

This is a discussion on Ultimate Retro Roster NBA 2k20: 1992 Dream Team Added (As well as '71 Hawks) within the NBA 2K PC Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 04-07-2020, 03:29 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0

CREATED BY THUNDER SHAQ

Roster Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CyEBBvNsdZM

Credits
PeacemanNOT- 1992 Team USA Jerseys
Pinoy21 - 2008-09 Orlando Magic Jerseys
Shuajota - Bostjan Nachbar CF
Dee4Three - Barkley CF
Sticky-Fingers - Has done such a fantastic job with courts and helped me learn the CE tables in 2k19
Mr.Star - Credit to him for the Dwight and Okur CF's
Trevorjpt33- Cyberface conversions, particularly the Reggie Miller for the roster
Ksmiz- for all his work on the CE tables which would make this roster impossible without him
Looyh- for the NBA2k_Hook, without this, the roster would be nowhere near as accurate and usable

Search for the online ID name Thunder Shaq to download online roster or follow install instructions for offline roster installation

IMPORTANT
Please download both the NBA2k Hook and the Modded Pack for best experience with this roster
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
NBA2K_Hook:

https://forums.nba-live.com/viewtopi...f=258&t=108024

Modded Pack as of 3/22/20:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/7ick1x...-22-20.7z/file

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Disclaimer:

- You're NOT free to reuse sticky-fingers floor textures. Ask sticky-fingers for permission by private message

I will also personally put a disclaimer for the other people’s cyberface conversions, do not re-use or re-upload cyberfaces without crediting trevorjpt33, Dee4Three, or Mr. Star

Here is all the teams and how filled out they are:

Last edited by VGSNetwork; 04-07-2020 at 02:41 PM. Reason: Update
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-07-2020, 05:09 AM   #2
Rookie

Chrome_Claymore's Arena

Re: Ultimate Retro Roster NBA 2k20: 1992 Dream Team Added (As well as '71 Hawks)

Thanks for this man
Old 04-07-2020, 10:15 PM   #3
Pro

OVR: 9
Re: Ultimate Retro Roster NBA 2k20: 1992 Dream Team Added (As well as '71 Hawks)

What sliders do you suggest?
Old 04-14-2020, 04:56 PM   #4
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10

I'm loving this roster. I just downloaded it over the weekend. The only issue I am having is with uniforms on a couple of the teams...specifically, the 04-05 Supersonics, the 86-87' Supersonics, the 09-10 Lakers and one of the 80's Showtime Lakers teams(can't think which at the moment). When I choose those teams to play with I am getting the expansion uni's or in the case of the 04-05 Sonics, I get the OKC uniforms. What exactly am I doing wrong? I put the files in my Waigua folder and the config file in the Hook folder and they still won't yield the correct uni's for those teams. Any help would be great!
Old 04-15-2020, 05:53 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarHeelPhenom
I'm loving this roster. I just downloaded it over the weekend. The only issue I am having is with uniforms on a couple of the teams...specifically, the 04-05 Supersonics, the 86-87' Supersonics, the 09-10 Lakers and one of the 80's Showtime Lakers teams(can't think which at the moment). When I choose those teams to play with I am getting the expansion uni's or in the case of the 04-05 Sonics, I get the OKC uniforms. What exactly am I doing wrong? I put the files in my Waigua folder and the config file in the Hook folder and they still won't yield the correct uni's for those teams. Any help would be great!
you HAVE to put all 3 in your 2K Folder (HookFolder & both '.dll' files)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-16-2020, 04:59 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 3

Any suggestions on how to fix issues with players being invisible?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 04-25-2020, 03:39 AM   #7
Just started!

jaodini's Arena

Hello! Hoping everyone is healthy and safe. I'm new to NBA 2k20 modding and I was very excited seeing this Ultimate Retro Roster. I already downloaded the files, I also copy and pasted the config file to the nba2k hook folder and also everything on the waigua folder. I ran the game and I still could not see the new teams. Do I need a roster file that I have to paste on the 1089350>remote folder? I would deeply appreciate any help from you guys.

Again, stay safe and healthy!
Old 04-25-2020, 01:32 PM   #8
MVP

love that trailer

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum »