Home

PC BASKET 2K20 ALL-IN-ONE-ROSTER (NBA, Euroleague, Eurocup, ACB & FIBA) PREVIEWS

This is a discussion on PC BASKET 2K20 ALL-IN-ONE-ROSTER (NBA, Euroleague, Eurocup, ACB & FIBA) PREVIEWS within the NBA 2K PC Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 12-17-2019, 11:13 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
PC BASKET 2K20 ALL-IN-ONE-ROSTER (NBA, Euroleague, Eurocup, ACB & FIBA) PREVIEWS

PC BASKET 2K20
Welcome to the most revolutionary roster. Enjoy the best world basketball competitions in the NBA 2K basketball simulator.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/shuajota/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/shuajota

This proyect has been created by Shuajota, Arnau13, SaruBasket, iviliki, Xemita99, ErMapele, Maravich and Vicrack06.

This year, we have the possibility of making changes that go much further compared to past years. This project was born with the main idea of ​​providing the game with the best competitions including: NBA, WNBA, Euroleague, Eurocup, ACB (Spanish league) and FIBA with national teams.
PC Basket 2K20 Team List

From the beginning we want to thank Looyh, Limnono, gregkwaste, Ksmiz and TGSoGood for providing us with tools and tutorials, which are so necessary to achieve a roster of these huge dimensions.
Also to Andrew, to accommodate our work in his forum. And to Maravich, Dee4Three and bluejaybrandon for their motivational impulse. There are hundreds of hours behind this. The team is made up of eight guys with the same idea, where dedication, teamwork and love for the smallest detail are prevailing. With this, we hope that you are aware of the time spent here, and that obviously we will continue to contribute to the improvement and constant updating.

PC Basket 2K20 menu and murals

Each team added to this roster will have an incredible level of detail, with their faithfully recreated uniforms (including alternative and / or special uniforms), custom arenas, and each player will have their face and tattoos. * NBA players with generic faces by default will also have their faces. We know that faces play an important role when it comes to reflecting reality in a virtual arena, so each player has been carefully designed following a very precise detail process.
PC Basket 2K20 detailed cyberfaces
DeShaun Thomas

Bobby Dixon

Vasileios Spanoulis

Elijah Bryant

Tornike Shengelia

Marcus Ericksson

Nikola Mirotic

Tonye Jekiri

Gustavo Ayon

Scottie Wilbekin

Edgaras Ulanovas

Danilo Barthel

Sam Van Rossom

In addition, all art will be present in the same “waigua” folder. And once you select a team, the specific ball, scoreboard, watermarks, and TV channel of that competition will be activated automatically.
PC Basket 2K20 Balls previews

As for the rosters of each team, each of them will have all the players and coaches of the 2019-2020 season, with ratings according to their stats and real projection. For this we have used a table of equivalences, extracted from the NBA 2K saga. Where for each percentage in the different areas will be a value, which in the total will average the player. We will post these tables for the public too.
PC Basket 2K20 will have accurate stats

More previews below.
Rokas Giedraitis

Luke Sikma

Landry Nnoko

Tim Schneider

Jonas Mattiseck

Makai Mason
[/size]
Shane Larkin:

Vasilije Micic:

Chris Singleton:

Bryant Dunston:

Krunoslav Simon:

James Anderson:

Rodrigue Beaubois:

Tibor Pleiss:

Balbay Dogus:
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-17-2019, 12:45 PM   #2
MVP

seanbarkley's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: PC BASKET 2K20 ALL-IN-ONE-ROSTER (NBA, Euroleague, Eurocup, ACB & FIBA) PREVIEWS

This project is stunning, so much work in here!!

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 01-11-2020, 03:29 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: PC BASKET 2K20 ALL-IN-ONE-ROSTER (NBA, Euroleague, Eurocup, ACB & FIBA) PREVIEWS

OMG this is incredible work! I have to check this out.
Many thanks to all the team members.
Old 03-04-2020, 12:47 PM   #4
Just started!

Excellent work!Can I download it??
Old 03-30-2020, 05:53 PM   #5
Just started!

Hi, is it possible to get rid of DAZN logo? I want to see stats, but it's on top of stats board.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum »