Home

CujoMatty NBA 2K20 Mods - Raptors Central

This is a discussion on CujoMatty NBA 2K20 Mods - Raptors Central within the NBA 2K PC Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 02-04-2020, 09:02 PM   #9
Member of Rush Nation

CujoMatty's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: CujoMatty NBA 2K20 Mods - Raptors Central

Quote:
Originally Posted by COMMISSIONERHBK9
hey cujo question the pregame folder is the contents that are in that folder need to also be in the waigua folder also?
You put the “pregame” folder in waigua
Old 02-06-2020, 12:42 PM   #10
MVP

sva91's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by CujoMatty
Any of the dorna files included you can edit. Then call them whatever you want. Then in hook point the original dorna file location to whatever your edited dorna is named.

When you save them make sure you save in dds format dx1

Thank you! One last question. Have you had any luck importing crowds and dornas w classic teams? I use 2000 raptors a lot and I try to import files to the 630 team Id, but I can’t get it to work.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 02-06-2020, 02:17 PM   #11
Member of Rush Nation

CujoMatty's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by sva91
Thank you! One last question. Have you had any luck importing crowds and dornas w classic teams? I use 2000 raptors a lot and I try to import files to the 630 team Id, but I can’t get it to work.

Ya that won’t work because the game doesn’t have crowd textures for that team ID. The only file that uses that is the court floor Im pretty sure. The rest just use the regular raptors textures.

You need to use the “hook” tool to do what you want. So for the crowd you would want to assign in hook the original crowd file you want to
overwrite (can’t remember the exact name of it) crowd022.iff and then assign the crowd file you want to use and it can be called whatever you want example vintagecrowd.iff just make sure you have that vintagecrowd.iff file in your waigua folder. You can group all the files for that specific retro experience you want in hook then assign it to the Raptors before every game you want to use it. Or leave it if you always want to use it. You can do this for any file, dorna, arena, court floor, mascot uniforms, the flag the guy runs with before games lol anything. That’s how I set up having 7 different Raptors experiences based on time of year(Christmas ads) or different experiences if they use classic or city uniforms.

Just set up each different group you want in hook then right before you start a game(I do it in the uniform select screen) open hook and assign that group to the Raptors or whatever team you used the original file addresses for.

I know hook sounds hard but it’s actually extremely easy once you figure it out and has literally changed the game in a mind blowing way.

Last edited by CujoMatty; 02-06-2020 at 02:20 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-06-2020, 03:48 PM   #12
MVP

sva91's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by CujoMatty
Ya that won’t work because the game doesn’t have crowd textures for that team ID. The only file that uses that is the court floor Im pretty sure. The rest just use the regular raptors textures.

You need to use the “hook” tool to do what you want. So for the crowd you would want to assign in hook the original crowd file you want to
overwrite (can’t remember the exact name of it) crowd022.iff and then assign the crowd file you want to use and it can be called whatever you want example vintagecrowd.iff just make sure you have that vintagecrowd.iff file in your waigua folder. You can group all the files for that specific retro experience you want in hook then assign it to the Raptors before every game you want to use it. Or leave it if you always want to use it. You can do this for any file, dorna, arena, court floor, mascot uniforms, the flag the guy runs with before games lol anything. That’s how I set up having 7 different Raptors experiences based on time of year(Christmas ads) or different experiences if they use classic or city uniforms.

Just set up each different group you want in hook then right before you start a game(I do it in the uniform select screen) open hook and assign that group to the Raptors or whatever team you used the original file addresses for.

I know hook sounds hard but it’s actually extremely easy once you figure it out and has literally changed the game in a mind blowing way.

Thank you. Yeah, I’ve used hook tool, but my understanding is that origin file is supposed be the teams id number, but I get what you’re saying. I think I’m doing something wrong with the origin file. I will test some stuff later. Thanks for the explanation. Love your work. I play with a lot of 90s 2000s teams so I’m trying to make some dornas for those eras. I’m also thinking about warmups for classic teams, but seems like a lot of work for something insignificant. I just want to see Jordan in those classic warmups. Hah.

Old 02-06-2020, 05:00 PM   #13
Member of Rush Nation

CujoMatty's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by sva91
Thank you. Yeah, I’ve used hook tool, but my understanding is that origin file is supposed be the teams id number, but I get what you’re saying. I think I’m doing something wrong with the origin file. I will test some stuff later. Thanks for the explanation. Love your work. I play with a lot of 90s 2000s teams so I’m trying to make some dornas for those eras. I’m also thinking about warmups for classic teams, but seems like a lot of work for something insignificant. I just want to see Jordan in those classic warmups. Hah.

I’ve done a lot of searching through the game files and I don’t think warm ups can be done. Maybe I can’t find the file but I’ve looked through every archive and it looks to me that the game uses the same warm ups for all teams but changes just the colours and logo. Again I could be wrong but I haven’t been able to find an original warm up file in the archive, other than a generic one.
Old 03-19-2020, 06:32 PM   #14
Just started!

OVR: 0

Hi Cujo,

Just wondering if your Youtube tutorial on importing TSN studio pregame/halftime themes into NBA 2K19 still applies to NBA 2K20?

I followed the steps but cannot find the studio files in the 3A folder. Did it move to a different folder, did they remove it this year? If it is still possible this year, could you make a tutorial?

Thanks again, and great Raptors mods!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum »