Home

JEDL's Fictional Roster

This is a discussion on JEDL's Fictional Roster within the NBA 2K PC Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 11-10-2019, 12:24 AM   #1
Rookie

Chrome_Claymore's Arena

OVR: 0
JEDL's Fictional Roster

Here's a fictional roster I've been working on. It's perfect for using with fantasy drafts. This is for those tired of restarting MyLeague each time with the same ol' players. Should go well my fictional draft classes.

In 2K Share: JEDL Fictional Roster

Yes, mostly it's cyberface swaps and name changes but here are some features which make it more different when compared to the default roster:

• Some player stats have been moved around to make them indistinguishable and unique. I tried swapping stats with retro players but when starting MyLeague, the game erases the stats that used retro players so I was left with a limited selection pool. Also had to make sure that the player I swapped with had to have similar stat lines.
  • Attributes have been adjusted. I nerfed Intangibles, Offensive and Defensive Consistency as they were too high. Steals were buffed since they were way too low for some reason.
  • Toned down on some of the badges for some players. 2K was too generous in handing them out, particularly for the elite players.
  • Players have been moved around. I mostly traded players rated 74 and below randomly to other teams of similar position. Some star players have been moved as well.
  • Got rid of Two-Way contract players. These players will explode in OVRs so I had to release them and remove their contract status.
  • Adjusted Peak Start and Peak End for all players on a team.
  • Head Coaches and Assistant Coaches all have been changed. Adjusted their attributes, style and POE as well.

You will notice some 2K MyCareer characters are present. Here's a list of them:
2K20
Chevon "Che" Vasquez- Knicks
Miles Ashley- FA Pool
Marcin Gru- FA Pool
Porter Rose- FA Pool
Axel Walden- Timberwolves
2K19
Howie Carter- Pacers
Angelo "AI" Irving- Bucks (Yes, he's a CAP but that's exactly how he looked like on the MyCareer trailer)
2K18
Shammy Wells- Heat
2K16
Frederick "Frequency Vibrations" Vincent- Suns
Vic Van Lier- Suns

Unfortunately, 2K got rid of the other cyberfaces from other characters so I couldn't include them. However, I still haven't put in Pres and ATM so I miiiight add them in the future.

Note: Shammy Wells and Freq were on my Fictional Draft Classes, I updated and replaced them to avoid duplicates.

MyLeague Simulation Sliders:
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...ider-base.html

Fictional Draft Classes:
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...sses-2k20.html
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-10-2019, 07:09 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: JEDL's Fictional Roster

I will check this out for sure

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum »