Home

Can't save MyLeague

This is a discussion on Can't save MyLeague within the NBA 2K PC Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-22-2019, 02:59 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 9
Can't save MyLeague

Not sure what's going on, but I just recently started or tried to start a myleague for nba 2k19 using the ported CelticLG roster with Shaujota's mods, etc. For some reason my save won't show up? One attempt at using the save as feature, it quickly showed my save then it disappeared. I currently have my high school myleague saved. No sure what's going on.

I have the steam version btw.

Edit: I saved over a season file, and it worked. Is it locked to 2 myleague/gm/season etc? This is my first time really playing on pc.

Last edited by Brock; 09-22-2019 at 03:07 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2019, 10:16 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Can't save MyLeague

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock
Edit: I saved over a season file, and it worked. Is it locked to 2 myleague/gm/season etc? This is my first time really playing on pc.

Its a glitch. Seems to happen randomly since 2K17.
Try creating more season save files that you can save over.
Saving over other files always seemed to work for me in the past. Just name the saves "Backup slot" or something like that
Old 10-31-2019, 09:46 AM   #3
Rookie

AltWorlds's Arena

I can't save anything, either. In 2K17, I lost the ability to save after 10 hours of gameplay, and the same in 2K18. This was despite working on different computers, and spending over two weeks with 2K Support and Microsoft Support turning my computer and the game coding inside out. Understandably, I skipped 2K19. But this year, I did absolutely new everything, including a new Steam account, since I suspect that may be the problem, though Steam doesn't have any live customer support so I have no one to talk with to confirm this. This year I got as far as 22 hours before I lost the ability to save anything (not MyLeague, not MyCareer, nothing.) And I can't save the game to another slot because I can't save anything, period. I'm once again on the horn with 2K Support.

If nothing happens this time, I'm going to try to find someone in my town to rent a slot on their MyLeague and some playing time this week. Literally the only thing I want out of this game is the ability to design all the uniforms and courts, and record a bit of game time for each team, as part of a larger project. But I was only able to complete 13 out of 36 teams.
Old 10-31-2019, 09:47 AM   #4
Rookie

AltWorlds's Arena

*rent some playing time EACH WEEK
Old 11-01-2019, 05:31 AM   #5
Rookie

AltWorlds's Arena

I discovered that I can save changes to a team if I had it everything on it saved from before the bug hit, and if I save each item one at a time, so go in, add a logo, hit complete, go in, add the next logo, hit complete. Much slower than a process that's already quite slow. But doable.

I can also upload and download completed sets with no problem (unless I am trying to do so in a new league before it's saved; that is badly broken.) So I can go into an old team, completely replace everything with all that I want for a different team, upload the completed concept, download it for the team I actually want it for, and then download the original set for the old team as if nothing had changed.

All that said, it won't let me replace the team logo under Team Branding no matter what I do, so the schedule, scoring bugs, and fan items will always be wrong. But I'll take it, because it's better than not being able to do anything at all.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-07-2020, 09:03 AM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by AltWorlds
I discovered that I can save changes to a team if I had it everything on it saved from before the bug hit, and if I save each item one at a time, so go in, add a logo, hit complete, go in, add the next logo, hit complete. Much slower than a process that's already quite slow. But doable.

I can also upload and download completed sets with no problem (unless I am trying to do so in a new league before it's saved; that is badly broken.) So I can go into an old team, completely replace everything with all that I want for a different team, upload the completed concept, download it for the team I actually want it for, and then download the original set for the old team as if nothing had changed.

All that said, it won't let me replace the team logo under Team Branding no matter what I do, so the schedule, scoring bugs, and fan items will always be wrong. But I'll take it, because it's better than not being able to do anything at all.
Thats one way of doing it. I am having the same problem, i can change a few teams at random but for some teams i cant save any changes even after I download a community creation. This is the most annoying thing ever. I have completely reinstalled the game, there is no reason why I should be having the same exact problem unless there is a issue with my save file. I may try to delete my save file from steam and see if that clears it
Old 06-07-2020, 02:08 PM   #7
MVP

jk31's Arena

You can always do full rebranding if you use a MyLeague Online for that. Do all the changes there, upload it and download it in your offline league.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum »