Home

Why am I being double team before I even get to half court

This is a discussion on Why am I being double team before I even get to half court within the NBA 2K PC Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-06-2019, 12:03 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 6
Why am I being double team before I even get to half court

I'm playing as Clippers as I bring it up with Paul George before I even get the half-court they're almost already double-teaming me.

They have the patch this ASAP as soon as they recognize it's Paul George double-teaming right away when I didn't even get hot yet.

Only playing first quarter so far got it on Pro and so far you could pretty much Blow by everybody pretty easily.

The Pink is pretty good the rebounding is good and when you block a shot you can actually tip it and also the rim when they dunk looks so realistic you can actually see it sway.

Don't you play some more but there better be a patch ASAP because as a double team me I can just passed right out of it and get easy buckets.

Also seems a bit easier to get green then again I'm playing on Pro as I always do so comparing it to last year still a bit easier.

Just giving a quick impression.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2019, 12:06 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 4
Re: Why am I being double team before I even get to half court

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuttyrich
I'm playing as Clippers as I bring it up with Paul George before I even get the half-court they're almost already double-teaming me.

They have the patch this ASAP as soon as they recognize it's Paul George double-teaming right away when I didn't even get hot yet.

Only playing first quarter so far got it on Pro and so far you could pretty much Blow by everybody pretty easily.

The Pink is pretty good the rebounding is good and when you block a shot you can actually tip it and also the rim when they dunk looks so realistic you can actually see it sway.

Don't you play some more but there better be a patch ASAP because as a double team me I can just passed right out of it and get easy buckets.

Also seems a bit easier to get green then again I'm playing on Pro as I always do so comparing it to last year still a bit easier.

Just giving a quick impression.

Take a breather.

Post in the impression thread with consoles.
Not being an *** but no need for thread for every quick impression.
Old 09-06-2019, 12:17 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: Why am I being double team before I even get to half court

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonWuan
Take a breather.

Post in the impression thread with consoles.
Not being an *** but no need for thread for every quick impression.
I think you're being a little bit overboard I made one with WNBA and one for the men.

No I'm not going to post in the consoles because I'm playing on the PC, why would I post in the consoles when I'm not playing on a console.

Do you know this is the NBA 2K PC form right hence the name PC don't mean to be a jerk but come on man.

To some more impressions brand new dribbling system will take some time to get used to I think it's actually much better but momentum will carry you so can't just cheese which is pretty good.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum »