Home

Old 09-29-2016, 03:09 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 5
off-ball cut

Do you know guys how to do it?it says right stick on offense but i can't manage to do anything.
please help me =)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-29-2016, 06:49 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: off-ball cut

If you mean that you're controlling Player A who is dribbling the ball and you want to send Player B (or C, D, or E) on a cut to the basket, then the button is Y (Triangle?). You select the player you want to send with the Left Stick, and hold down Y and he cuts. Release Y when you want to pass/lob the ball to him. If you never release Y, after 5 seconds (I think), the ball will be passed.

So if you want to cancel the pass to the cutting player, you hit LT1. Which means you'll now have Icon Passing up, so hit it again if you want to go back to default state.

Even if he's covered so that he doesn't get a clear lane to the basket, the cut will often put him into deep position in the paint, so it's often a good idea to pass to him as soon as he's done with his "unsuccessful" cut, and has turned around to face the ballhandler. Get the ball to him and put up a point-blank post shot.
Old 09-29-2016, 07:04 PM   #3
Rookie

I mean , you controlling your player without the ball and make moves in movement to get open, like ray allen could curl the pick to get an open 3.
like this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ES7nNgtfPIo
Old 09-30-2016, 03:25 AM   #4
MVP

jk31's Arena

honestly i thought After 2k14 or 15 where this was introduced, they removed it last year. Using the right stick offball does absolutely nothing

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
Old 10-04-2016, 12:21 PM   #5
Rookie

The feature was removed last year. Nobody cares to remove/update the text files. 60$ Triple A, surely.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-05-2016, 05:42 AM   #6
Rookie

that sucks, because I saw cpu doing those moves, why cpu can do them and we can't ... those moves were fire back in the days !

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum »