Home

PC Draft Class Compilation Thread

This is a discussion on PC Draft Class Compilation Thread within the NBA 2K PC Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 10-03-2016, 12:25 PM   #17
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: PC Draft Class Compilation Thread

I posted a Draft Class with about 80ish real prospects from this years prospective draft class.

file name: 2k17 1.0
creator: Hooch

the guys later in the draft i havent in depth changed their tendencies because we dont know much about alot of players yet, i will update this on the regular adding players that preform well enough to gain draft buzz. ive tried to make this class as simulation friendly as possible. Its my rough 1st edition.
Old 10-03-2016, 10:08 PM   #18
Pro

joosegoose's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkmandisciple
I posted a Draft Class with about 80ish real prospects from this years prospective draft class.

file name: 2k17 1.0
creator: Hooch

the guys later in the draft i havent in depth changed their tendencies because we dont know much about alot of players yet, i will update this on the regular adding players that preform well enough to gain draft buzz. ive tried to make this class as simulation friendly as possible. Its my rough 1st edition.
Looks really good! I believe this is my favorite 2017 class so far. Only early observation I have so far (granted, you might have simply not gotten around to this yet) is peak ends. I checked the top 3 players and they all had ends in their mid 30s. Added to the OP.
Old 10-04-2016, 01:19 PM   #19
Just started!

Ill be honest, I kinda winged it on the peak start and end. Ive started reading posts, im not so sure how i want to change them. The reason I put them where they are currently... is because I played a few years of MYGM mode, and players started declining earlier then 2k16, Boogie Cousins, John Wall, and a couple other guys. I figured it was because their peak window was too narrow, so i made my draft class reflect that, and made a roster editing them. Combine that with a players prime is like 28-32 so you would assume that making the peak end 32 ish wouldnt be awful, but at the same time, unless you make a pretty wide peak they would never progress, NOT TO MENTION progression is a bit slow this version, as apposed to 2k16, ive seen no big jumps for players in this years MYGM. BUT thanks for the feedback I still have alot to test, and i stopped at about the top 15ish with tendencies/shooting form. MAINLY because i was losing my mind, I figured people would like they players they KNOW the best to be as accurate as possible and i will have time to update them as the year progresses.
Old 10-09-2016, 03:19 PM   #20
Pro

joosegoose's Arena

In case anyone hasn't seen it, there's a pretty fantastic tool someone made to auto-generate ratings and tendencies much better than the ingame generation. It makes the player creation process much quicker even if you only use it as a template.

Link to thread (I'll add to the OP): http://www.operationsports.com/forum...t-classes.html
Old 10-13-2016, 12:27 PM   #21
Rookie

It took me longer than I would have wanted, but I finally updated my DC, factoring in the feedback I received.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-17-2016, 11:13 PM   #22
MVP

is this thread still being updated?
Old 10-18-2016, 12:01 AM   #23
Pro

joosegoose's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGsoGood
is this thread still being updated?
Of course--if you look at the OP I updated it yesterday actually. I will absolutely update this throughout the game's cycle barring unforeseen circumstances.
Old 10-18-2016, 08:28 AM   #24
MVP

Yeah i should have checked that first. I am making retro draft classes also. I want get as many real prospects as possible from each year. Its been tough due to so many categories such as ratings, tendencies, vitals, real cyberfaces, badges and more have to be edited for almost every prospect.
Right now I'm up to 40 prospects in the 03 class. Still have atleast 40-50 more to create including the undrafted guys and guys that never came to nba but were drafted.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum »