Home

New NVIDIA Drivers Available

This is a discussion on New NVIDIA Drivers Available within the NBA 2K PC Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-24-2016, 06:42 AM   #9
MVP

OVR: 11
Re: New NVIDIA Drivers Available

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanbarkley
Thanks SimBaller! Let's see if my G-Sync finally works now!
Still not working.. I have to use the games V-sync to prevent artifacting and other strange graphical issues.. Running the game at 200 FPS+ is pointless if it doesn't behave.

I have yet to try using the control panels v-sync override... But, for now, 75 fps is more than playable.

The latest patch allows me to play in 1440p (up to 4K, don't have a 4K display) So, at we get something.

Last edited by ps2king; 09-24-2016 at 07:32 AM.
Old 09-24-2016, 11:38 AM   #10
Rookie

JBulls's Arena

OVR: 2

I don't see anythibg about 2k17 in the driver release notes...
Old 09-24-2016, 09:32 PM   #11
MVP

OVR: 11

Nothing in the notes. But, all I know is prior to the new drivers only 1080p was selectable for me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2016, 05:15 PM   #12
Pro

Bunselpower32's Arena

OVR: 8

Yeah, these didn't help stuttering or anything at all for me. The only way I can decrease lag is to play with V-Sync off and just deal with the screen tearing. At least the players move smoother than with V-Sync off, but the screen tearing makes it about as bad. It's pretty much unplayable really because another huge contributor to lag and stuttering is the crowd. Even with every other thing set to low and the crowd on low, there is a night and day difference with the crowd on and off.

- Rick Wise
Old 09-25-2016, 09:41 PM   #13
Pro

joosegoose's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunselpower32
Yeah, these didn't help stuttering or anything at all for me. The only way I can decrease lag is to play with V-Sync off and just deal with the screen tearing. At least the players move smoother than with V-Sync off, but the screen tearing makes it about as bad. It's pretty much unplayable really because another huge contributor to lag and stuttering is the crowd. Even with every other thing set to low and the crowd on low, there is a night and day difference with the crowd on and off.
Granted I'm running on a pretty weak laptop (840m graphics), but the crowds are especially taxing for me this year compared to 2k15 and 2k16; I have to play with them completely off no matter what. Really hoping there's more that can be done on their end.
Old 09-25-2016, 09:48 PM   #14
Pro

Bunselpower32's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by joosegoose
Granted I'm running on a pretty weak laptop (840m graphics), but the crowds are especially taxing for me this year compared to 2k15 and 2k16; I have to play with them completely off no matter what. Really hoping there's more that can be done on their end.
Yeah, but it acts the same way no matter the settings.

You don’t care where I sent this from.

- Rick Wise
Old 09-26-2016, 02:04 AM   #15
MVP

seanbarkley's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunselpower32

IMO stuttering is created by the choppy in game v-sync. Disable it in the game and use MSI Afterburner to cap fps to 60. You won't believe the difference.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2016, 06:54 AM   #16
Pro

Bunselpower32's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanbarkley
IMO stuttering is created by the choppy in game v-sync. Disable it in the game and use MSI Afterburner to cap fps to 60. You won't believe the difference.
That is interesting. I will have to try that, the in game v sync was never an issue before, so I just kinda thought it was a bug this year.

You don’t care where I sent this from.

- Rick Wise

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum »