Home

NBA 2k17 PC Performance

This is a discussion on NBA 2k17 PC Performance within the NBA 2K PC Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-20-2016, 02:13 AM   #73
72-10

MarkWilliam's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: NBA 2k17 PC Performance

Quote:
Originally Posted by de_jesus
Has anyone been able to get NBA 2K17 to show up in Nvidia's GeForce Experience?

I've scanned and it won't recognize NBA 2K17.
This took months last year to be able to optimize..... could be the case again for all we know.

Mine runs nicely anyhow (1440p). Curious is the crowd being flat at odd times is a PC only thing though......I read it was for previous versions.
Old 09-20-2016, 03:37 AM   #74
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkWilliam
This took months last year to be able to optimize..... could be the case again for all we know.

Mine runs nicely anyhow (1440p). Curious is the crowd being flat at odd times is a PC only thing though......I read it was for previous versions.
The best solution i found for 1080p with my gtx 970 is to lower antialising from
8 to 4. Then game plays in 60fps. The problem is with over 1080p gaming, in 2k i get about 45-52 fps
Old 09-20-2016, 10:02 AM   #75
Just started!

Icon5 Re: NBA 2k17 PC Performance

Hi there !

It's the first time i got nba2k17 on PC, and it's hard to get good FPS stability.

In my career when i do training mod it runs perfectly, 60 FPS no problems but when i'm in game, it keeps going from 45 FPS to 55 FPS...

I tried many solutions to fix it, by configure the nvidia panel like for 2k16, change also the config list in Appdata and downgrade the graphics but no stability when i am playing a game. And it seems like the option graphics in game does not change consistently the FPS.

If someone have a solution ? Or maybe we need to wait a 2K patch ?

Thanks for helping guys
(i have got a GTX 960M).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-20-2016, 10:07 AM   #76
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkWilliam

Not for me.

Loud when they should be.

Quiet when they should be.

I feel the Lakers crowd is nice. They mirror the actual Lakers crowd which usually isn't overly loud unless something big happens. Played a game in Toronto and felt they were crazy for most of the game. But it was close so that may be why.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Old 09-20-2016, 08:53 PM   #77
Pro

TheDuggler's Arena

Anyone using a GTX 970 and getting good performance? I know it isn't tip top of the line anymore, but I am swinging between 30-50FPS with everything on high right now. I can run pretty much anything else including The Witcher 3 on high/ultra without seeing this kind of choppyness

If anyone is using an Nvidia card and getting good perf, what drivers are you on? I am on 372.70
Old 09-20-2016, 09:14 PM   #78
Rookie

Have you tried using full screen windowed mode? I had terrible performance until i did that. I'm using a gtx 1070 though.
Old 09-20-2016, 09:28 PM   #79
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDuggler
Anyone using a GTX 970 and getting good performance? I know it isn't tip top of the line anymore, but I am swinging between 30-50FPS with everything on high right now. I can run pretty much anything else including The Witcher 3 on high/ultra without seeing this kind of choppyness

If anyone is using an Nvidia card and getting good perf, what drivers are you on? I am on 372.70
Try turning anti aliasing down to 4. That worked for me.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Old 09-20-2016, 09:54 PM   #80
Rookie

TSGuy's Arena

I am playing, the game is running smooth with most settings high. Running with i5 6500 + GTX 750 Ti SC. I don't know I feel the game is better optimized this year, could be wrong but I am not experiencing the lag from last years launch.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum »