Home

Complete offseason roster now available for NBA 2k16

This is a discussion on Complete offseason roster now available for NBA 2k16 within the NBA 2K PC Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 07-02-2016, 11:11 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Complete offseason roster now available for NBA 2k16

Hey guys,
After a week of work we've come up with an updated offseason roster which you can download under the name "2017 offseason roster v1.0" and/or my id.
Special thanks to Ron Baker, acaczv6 and splashman for their tremendous help, as well as to all others who contributed.

It contains:
-All draft picks, apart from the obvious draft and stash prospects. I'm just waiting for a guy to add AJ Hammons, Ben Bentil, Jake Layman, Marcus Paige and Tyrone Wallace, he will be doing it soon enough.
-Every signed free agent deal up to now (latest as I speak: Luol Deng to the Lakers).
-Updated age/contract/experience for every existing player, free agents included.
-Coherent rotations with players under contract (with some obvious exceptions like LeBron, Wade or Nowitzki)

Warning: for now not every free agent is in the free agent pool due to lack of players in several teams. I also added some low-rated free agents and guys who will be playing the summer league to some teams (up to the Clippers approx, I think). This should work out naturally once players sign.

I am now waiting for your feedback if you spot an inaccuracy or general remarks.
Enjoy!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-02-2016, 01:37 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Complete offseason roster now available for NBA 2k16

Hey man,

Great to hear that you have this up. I'm probably gonna download it and take a look at it later today.

Probably won't start a myleague with it yet, gonna wait for free agency to settle just a bit more, but I'm pumped.

Thanks for taking the time.
Old 07-02-2016, 02:55 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 5

Yea, tnx for this, I'll try it later as I'm hyped with all this transactions being done lately.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Old 07-02-2016, 06:09 PM   #4
Rookie

Possibly a stupid question but what is your Online ID?
Old 07-02-2016, 07:04 PM   #5
Pro

joosegoose's Arena

Looks great, and thanks for this. My only raised eyebrows come from some of the rookies' potential ratings. Hield at 90, Chriss at 92, and Simmons at like 97-98 iirc. I think I remember a few other head-scratchers in the mid-high 80s but didn't take thorough notes. Are the rookies still a WIP?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanson HD
Possibly a stupid question but what is your Online ID?
Just search Javale_McCheese.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-03-2016, 04:10 AM   #6
Rookie

My ID is Javale_McCheese [FR].

As for potential, well the whole point of Marquese Chriss is that he has freaky potential but is nowhere ready to contribute (I even think 70 was being a bit generous, but looking at last year's rookies three bronze lottery picks would have been really weird).
Ben Simmons is the closest think we've had to LeBron for a while, so I don't think a 97 potential is out of hand.
As for other players like Buddy Hield, I did not rate all of them, and the other guy (Ron Baker) did a pretty good job at handling ratings. Thank you for the input though, I will double check the potential on his players. For me Hield is worth an 83ish.
So apart from this, I think that rookies are pretty much set, especially considering that the remaining rookies I listed have been created (not sure if they've been uploaded yet, but this should be in short order)
If you have any other examples, the feedback is exactly there for that, thank you for your time!

Last edited by Pims95; 07-03-2016 at 04:14 AM.
Old 07-11-2016, 04:44 PM   #7
Rookie

UPDATE: All rookies now added with the ratings done, every move updated, roster is completely operational.
Let me know if you have any feedback, enjoy!
Old 07-23-2016, 07:47 PM   #8
Rookie

can someone please upload the .ROS file? I cant use NBA online on my PC overseas

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum »