Home

New NBA 2K16 Patch Available Now For PC Users, Patch Notes Included

This is a discussion on New NBA 2K16 Patch Available Now For PC Users, Patch Notes Included within the NBA 2K PC Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 11-04-2015, 03:11 PM   #113
QNo
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: New NBA 2K16 Patch Available Now For PC Users, Patch Notes Included

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8KB24
Was just about to post this.

Thanks to the random dude on steam forums
You're welcome

The game works smooth offline now post-patch, but online is still unbearable. I'm playing on 1280*800, all settings off/low. My specs aren't the greatest, i7-2720QM (2.2Ghz), ATI Radeon 6750 HD (1gb, overclocked), 8gb RAM, SSD drive. I was hoping this would be enough to run it at 60FPS online since it wax exceeds the minimum specs, but I guess not.

2k16 is mostly a card collecting game for me since I don't enjoy playing the CPU too much. Play online now and MyTeam RTTP are very laggy online, to the point that it leaves me with no chance of beating very good players. I can still beat average players but it's not even enjoyable. Every online game causes me to get incredibly frustrated, including against terrible players that I blow out by 20+. I can't make simple decisions such as whether a passing lane is open or not because even if it looks open it often isn't due to the lag. Once I've collected Amethyst Sampson in MT I'll probably stop playing 2k16 for good, unless performance gets fixed.

Even if online was smooth there's still the issue with games often being cancelled as soon as someone hits the pause button. People can also force games to not count relatively simple in the sub screen, a leftover from 2k15. No CE or anything external needed.
Old 11-04-2015, 04:39 PM   #114
Just started!

Im seeing some ugly clipping on the back of the player jerseyes, 2k cam. Started happening after the patch. Anyone experiencing the same issue?
Old 11-05-2015, 11:02 AM   #115
MVP

Kully's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by pilonv1
Is there a way we can tone down the menu graphics? My GPU runs hotter in menus searching the Auction house than it does during a game
Agree here. In the menu and in the character creation screen my GPU fans go nuts.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-05-2015, 11:46 AM   #116
Pro

OVR: 3

I can't connect to the servers right now. I just got 2 different errors: 4b538e50 and efeab30c. This game surprises me with some new bull**** everyday
Old 11-10-2015, 04:21 AM   #117
Rookie

I'm probably in the minority but since the last patch the game has been great for me. I've been to able to turn the crowd back on (low), up the players to high, turn special features on, player icons are back, replays shows real highlights not some random inbound pass or end game high fives, while retaining 60fps on 1280x720.

Although, announcers still randomly gets cut off.
Also, a major game breaker for me is sometimes my scoreboard went missing which is annoying as you cant see the time left and for a strange reason when this happens I can't call a timeout.

My PC specs (not that great):
Athlon x3 440
6Gb ram
GTX750 (non-TI)
no SSD
Old 11-10-2015, 06:41 PM   #118
Banned

since the patch, my 'hair detail level' won't stay on high in options. if i set it on high, close the options menu and go back, it's back on low.
Old 11-13-2015, 05:46 AM   #119
Pro

OVR: 3

No new patch for pc is a joke. I still can't play Pro-am and audio disappears but PS4 and X-One will receive a new patch...

Don't tell me my version of the game is going to be the same as next gen consoles because it's not
Old 11-13-2015, 07:30 AM   #120
Pro

joosegoose's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ©roke
No new patch for pc is a joke. I still can't play Pro-am and audio disappears but PS4 and X-One will receive a new patch...

Don't tell me my version of the game is going to be the same as next gen consoles because it's not
What are you talking about? We received that patch a week and a half ago. We got it late for sure, but it's no longer a current concern.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum »