Old 03-21-2016, 06:24 PM   #201
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: 2K16 modding...

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmGroot
Do you have a link for those?
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...d.php?t=856878

its attached to his draft class he has simmons which isnt a very good one, dwayne bacon, dennis smith, dragon bender, frank nitkiktia however you spell it, antonio Blakenley, luke kennard i think theres a few more

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-25-2016, 04:41 PM   #202
MVP

CuseGirl's Arena

OVR: 7

As far as "modding" is concerned, is there a way to FIX some of the issues with the game itself? For example, the shorts issue? When I rebrand/relocate a team, it's a hassle to put stripes and such on the shorts because the game doesn't update the option as you select them. The only way it updates is when you go back to the jersey screen and change the neck shape. Only them will it update the shorts. It's the most annoying thing.

Also, is there anyway to stop the game from flattening created shoes? Essentially, the shoe creator is broken because created shoes become untextured.

Can the facility ratings in MyLeague be modified? If you play MyLeague, your facilities can't be upgraded. So the progression of my players is affected.

Honestly, I've found 2k16 to be disappointing. The gameplay is mostly good but not good enough that I can just ignore broken features. I would like to be able to fix these issues (since 2K has effectively ignored them in multiple patches).
Old 04-06-2016, 01:38 PM   #203
Lie,cheat,steal,kill: Win

trobinson97's Arena

OVR: 44

I'm dying right now.

SteamID - Depotboy

...2009, 2011, 2012, 2015, 2017, 2020....
What a run
Roll Tide

Old 04-07-2016, 12:11 PM   #204
Banned

YITF's Arena

I really wish we had a scoreboard mod
Old 04-14-2016, 11:09 AM   #205
Rookie

PSKingpin's Arena

off topic guys but I have no idea where to post this as I'm new here, would like to know if anyone knows why most peoples badges are unviewable on 2khead? if anyone helps it would be immensely appreciated thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-25-2016, 08:56 AM   #206
Rookie

I don't suppose anybody has discovered any way to change your MyPLAYER's physique through a mod?

It's baffling to me that a 300lbs player is still built like Chris Bosh even though it's obvious through the physique that the real players have that the ability exists for players to have wildly different builds!!

I mean how hard can it be for 2K to allow us to create a MyPLAYER with a Shaq, Karl Malone, Dwight-Howard type build OR a player with a Steph Curry, Chris Bosh type build. It's crazy.
Old 04-25-2016, 08:58 AM   #207
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuseGirl
Honestly, I've found 2k16 to be disappointing. The gameplay is mostly good but not good enough that I can just ignore broken features. I would like to be able to fix these issues (since 2K has effectively ignored them in multiple patches).
Totally agree. See my above post for one such example.
Old 05-25-2016, 09:20 AM   #208
MVP

jayman504's Arena

OVR: 5

Dee4Three on NLSC just dropped a pretty cool mod for the community. A scoreboard mod...with TNT gold/silver package and a NBATV. I haven't DLoaded yet but from the pics it looks pretty cool. http://forums.nba-live.com/viewtopic...e8172065b84bf0

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum »