Home

Subpar performance? Please post your DxDiag.

This is a discussion on Subpar performance? Please post your DxDiag. within the NBA 2K PC Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 10-13-2015, 05:52 PM   #25
Pro

joosegoose's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Subpar performance? Please post your DxDiag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leftos
I've reported the replay issues to the people responsible, I don't have any updates on that yet. I'll pass the video on as well.

We're also still investigating ways to optimize 2K16 even further on PC and to provide more settings for you to find the perfect combination for your system.
Is it okay if I quote you from NLSC regarding today's PS4 patch? Because I'm sure somebody's going to ask (I know I was wondering, hence why I went looking)...

Quote:
We've hit some unexpected delays with finalizing the PC build of the cross-platform Patch 2. I don't have an exact ETA, but we're doing our best to have it out by end of next week. I'll keep you updated as soon as I get more information, and trust me, I keep pestering the right people.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-14-2015, 02:05 AM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 7

Quote:
I've reported the replay issues to the people responsible, I don't have any updates on that yet. I'll pass the video on as well.

We're also still investigating ways to optimize 2K16 even further on PC and to provide more settings for you to find the perfect combination for your system.
Cheers and thank you for this.

It's odd as I've tested the game with SLI GTX970, 980Ti, G-Sync, no G-Sync, locked 60 fps or 144fps, V-Sync, Dynamic or not, and Borderless Fullscreen, Fullscreen, disabling my 2nd screen, different resolutions, etc... and yet the highlights and replays are always messed up.

Hopefully they find out what makes it go bonkers on some people's setups as I think some people are not having this problem at all?

By the way , actual game performance = no problems at all.
Old 10-14-2015, 10:54 AM   #27
QNo
MVP

Quote:

It would be fantastic if you could look into arenas, too. I just made a post, describing that I can play the game fluently in the 71 Lakers arena but not in others. This is online and offline. Friends of mine are reporting the same.
Old 10-14-2015, 06:18 PM   #28
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cripterion
Cheers and thank you for this.

It's odd as I've tested the game with SLI GTX970, 980Ti, G-Sync, no G-Sync, locked 60 fps or 144fps, V-Sync, Dynamic or not, and Borderless Fullscreen, Fullscreen, disabling my 2nd screen, different resolutions, etc... and yet the highlights and replays are always messed up.

Hopefully they find out what makes it go bonkers on some people's setups as I think some people are not having this problem at all?

By the way , actual game performance = no problems at all.
same here.
Old 10-18-2015, 07:37 PM   #29
Rookie

I knew I should've came here before I've had 2k for a while now and I can only play with my bigs because the game is a stuttering mess even on ow settings (the last game ran perfectly).

My video config:
WIDTH = 1920
HEIGHT = 1080
REFRESHRATE = 59.9
BUFFERCOUNT = 3
VSYNC = 1
DYNAMIC_VSYNC = 1
LETTERBOX = 1
UI_ASPECT = 1
CURSOR_IDLE_TIME = 5
WINDOWMODE = 0
WINDOW_X = -2147483648
WINDOW_Y = -2147483648
MSAA = 4
MSAAQUALITY = 0
SSAA = 0
REFLECTIONS = 0
MONITOR = 0
MAXANISOTROPY = 1
TEXTURELOD = 1
PLAYERLOD = 1
CROWDLOD = 2
SHADERLOD = 1
HAIRLOD = 0
EFFECTLOD = 0
COLOR_CORRECTION = 1
DEPTH_OF_FIELD = 1
SSAO = 1
BLOOM = 0
VOLUMETRIC_EFFECTS = 0
VIBRATION = 1.0
ABOVE_NORMAL_PRIORITY = 1
D3D_INTERNAL_THREADING_OPTIMIZATIONS = 1
FAST_TEXTURE_FORMAT_CONVERSION = 0
DYNAMIC_ENVIRONMENT_MAP = 1
JIT_SHADER_CREATE = 0
ADAPTER = 0
ADAPTER_DESCRIPTION = NVIDIA GeForce GT 755M
ADAPTER_DEDICATED_VIDEO_MEMORY = 4,103,733,248
ADAPTER_SHARED_SYSTEM_MEMORY = 4,266,799,104
ADAPTER_VENDOR_ID = 0x10de
ADAPTER_DEVICE_ID = 0xfcd
ADAPTER_SUBSYSTEM_ID = 0x380017aa
ADAPTER_REVISION = 0xa1
Attached Files
File Type: txt DxDiag.txt (69.6 KB, 2 views)
Old 10-20-2015, 07:09 AM   #30
Banned

Hi Leftos i am still not able to run Myteam mode without crashes and stutter.
Attached Files
File Type: txt DxDiag.txt (58.8 KB, 1 views)
Old 10-30-2015, 11:18 AM   #31
Banned

I wanted to share what has allowed me to play the game with no (still lags on cutscenes) issues...

First off I am no guru, but I feel competent enough to read what you gurus say and follow your instructions. I literally have a stock GeForce315 GPU which has got to be pretty close to the bottom. I was never able to even get 2k15 to work at all. After getting this game and going through the same frustrations I have read every piece of advice and tried it all, even did clean install of Windows all by myself (i almost lost her there for a minute but she pulled through like a trooper). I used the game booster, the settings listed by some in this and other threads, and i used the nvidia inspector and tried a hundred different profiles with a little overclocking. None of it did anything and honestly I got to a point where I didnt know what was helping and what was hurting.

Then one day after running some benchmark program i saw on youtube, it said something about my GPU should use a max resolution of 800x600. Which gets me to what made everything change. Now understand I might just be completely dumb about these things and I am not saying this is going to work for anyone else, but I started toying with the screen resolution in the nvidia control panel. (i hook my PC to a 37inch Samsung LCD tv with an HDMI) Windows kept saying my native resolution was 1280x720 but it would tell me to run everything in 1920x1080. What I did was turn my resolution to 800x600. Then I turned on the game and turned in game settings to 800x600 and played. It was literally sega master system graphics but i was happy because i could play for the 1st time with no lag. Then still keeping my tv res at 800x600 and keeping all in game settings at low with the crowd off, I would go up a resolution in my in-game settings, first at 1024x768, and it was a little clearer but still great performance. Long story a little less long, I eventually got all the way up to 1920x1080 in game setting and it looks beautiful and plays amazing. I have no idea why this happened or how but for me it had a lot to do with having the proper resolution set for my TV because windows was not accurately reading it. I eventually found out (by simply freakin pushing info on my remote!), that I have 1920x1080 but its 1080i and not 1080p. I have sinced had to test and create a custom resolution to get it at 1920x1080i 30mz.

Maybe someone can actually tell me what happened and why i can all of a sudden play this game on a weak card. I does still revert back sometimes and i have to play with the resolutions all over again to get it back (which is quite a pain thanks to no benchmarking in game setting) so if someone knows whats happening please let me know.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-30-2015, 12:14 PM   #32
Rookie

Don't know what did you do exactly but crashes are back. Well done, guess we have to find another fix and so you get to break this game again.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum »