Home

MyGM and Team-Relocation feature

This is a discussion on MyGM and Team-Relocation feature within the NBA 2K PC Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 09-30-2015, 07:48 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: MyGM and Team-Relocation feature

Great. I will drop you an e-mail with the pictures as soon as I'm home (in like 3-4 hours).
And I can search your pictures via your gamertag (aka see all uploaded pictures of one certain user).
Old 09-30-2015, 07:52 AM   #10
Lie,cheat,steal,kill: Win

trobinson97's Arena

OVR: 44

Ah, gotcha. Unfortunately though in 3-4 hours I'll be out of the house by then. Might have to find someone else if it's still not working for you at that time.

SteamID - Depotboy

...2009, 2011, 2012, 2015, 2017, 2020....
What a run
Roll Tide

Old 09-30-2015, 09:11 AM   #11
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by trobinson97
Ah, gotcha. Unfortunately though in 3-4 hours I'll be out of the house by then. Might have to find someone else if it's still not working for you at that time.
I have been waiting since weekend, I guess I can wait for more than that. E-mail will be sitting there in your inbox. It doesn't matter if it's done in 3-4-5-6-7-8-9 hours. Thanks again, man!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-01-2015, 11:26 AM   #12
MVP

dwayne12345's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumode
I can't even get to the upload dialog or whatever. As soon as I log in, it gives me 502. Can you access the upload page at the moment?
Hey I can upload your images for you if you still need it
Old 10-01-2015, 04:36 PM   #13
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwayne12345
Hey I can upload your images for you if you still need it
Thanks, trobinson97 already helped me out big time. He uploaded most of the things I needed (he's GOAT).
Old 10-03-2015, 11:00 AM   #14
Rookie

gomuherdclassof2k10's Arena

OVR: 9

I'm loving this as I moved OKC back to Seattle but I have a question for both Modes that have relocation. Do I have to be in control of every team that I want to relocate? If so is there a way to have that team ran by the CPU once I am done?
WE ARE.... MARSHALL
Old 10-04-2015, 03:13 PM   #15
Designated Red Shirt

trekfan's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by gomuherdclassof2k10
I'm loving this as I moved OKC back to Seattle but I have a question for both Modes that have relocation. Do I have to be in control of every team that I want to relocate? If so is there a way to have that team ran by the CPU once I am done?
In MyGM you have to be in control to relocate a team, no way to make the CPU run a team (unless you get fired).

In MyLeague, you must be in control to relocate the team -- you can control all 30 teams in MyLeague (if you're on PC you can relocate all 30, if not only 3 of them). You can set all 30 teams to user controlled, but then set the all the tasks to "Auto" for the teams you don't want to fool with -- however, you'll still be able to relocate/rebrand them. Highly recommend setting the trade approval to on (making you approve all trades because the CPU is still Billy King levels of dumb in terms of trade logic) and I'd also recommend you deal with all teams contract extensions (as the young players ask for WAY under their normal market value -- any player getting extended at this point should be making upwards of 10M a year at least if they're above a 75 rating, really, IRL, but they'll sign for way under that at like 3M a year sometimes).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-06-2015, 03:57 PM   #16
Rookie

Didn't want to start a new thread for this question. Thinking of getting the game next month but when I play it's rarely SP offline. Nor online. I like playing co-op with my buddy with one team over multiple seasons. Is that possible?

Last year you couldn't do the full myGM seasons with two players, so we had to use the other mode that didn't have a proper draft and all the other bells and whistles that complete the experience.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum »