Home

NBA 2K16....which version should i get??

This is a discussion on NBA 2K16....which version should i get?? within the NBA 2K PC Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-05-2015, 01:49 PM   #9
All Star

poster's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: NBA 2K16....which version should i get??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vroman
I don't know, there are some art mods released in nba 2k15 also sweetFX/higher resolutions available. Also there is great roster creator named Albys who releases rosters with updated playbooks, tendencies, sig moves etc. I'm fan of his works, the roster updates used to be must have on previous nba 2k's where i played offline only.
Albys does do very good work. I always appreciate all the efforts of everyone in the modding community. There is still some good stuff out there as you said that makes it worth it. It seemed like the playbook/tendency stuff came later on in the season, which is why I was thinking about my options. I assume there are more guys on the console side to put time into this sort of thing.

Hopefully with all of the amazing news released so far, these things will be good enough from the jump to get a great gameplay experience. Just want to immerse myself right away without having to wait for things to be right. I'm hoping that is the case, and to be honest, I was probably fooling myself by considering anything but the PC to start.
Old 09-05-2015, 07:20 PM   #10
MVP

OVR: 4

i'm still torn. even if i went console i have two to choose from lol. barely use the x1 now but the best roster guys are x1.......decisions decisions decisions
Old 09-06-2015, 06:51 PM   #11
Rookie

Amazo's Arena

OVR: 0

XOne > PC > PS4
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2015, 04:19 PM   #12
Pro

PC version has typically performed better than the console in terms of fluidity, control responsiveness, frames, no lag etc. But, finding games online is often difficult.
Old 09-08-2015, 05:44 AM   #13
Banned

If you can handle the little bit lower and more hardcore playerbase, PC is the superior version.
Old 09-12-2015, 11:29 PM   #14
Rookie

gotchaMF's Arena

I have a PS4 and PC, but I prefer the gameplay of the PC. However, the cheating that goes on PC is pretty disgusting. If you normally play on console, you definitely should have a leg up on PC players because competition is superior. Most of them are casual fans on PC, and have low basketball I.Q. However, Cheat Engine makes up for the lack of I.Q and more. Hopefully, these guys won't be able use it in 2k16.

If you can find a group to play with in the Pro Am/Park, the experience will be far better on the PC. I'll be on PC at the start and move to console if things get too crazy. Add me on steam: N.B.E. - 01
Old 09-13-2015, 07:00 AM   #15
Banned

LOL! Its the other way around. Competition on PC is way harder. Look at MyTeam, even in Seed4 everyone already has only 98+ Players and pretty much all PDs, while on Peasantboxes you find Opponents who still use Gold Players LOL
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2015, 01:04 AM   #16
Rookie

gotchaMF's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiquilaSunrise
LOL! Its the other way around. Competition on PC is way harder. Look at MyTeam, even in Seed4 everyone already has only 98+ Players and pretty much all PDs, while on Peasantboxes you find Opponents who still use Gold Players LOL
That doesn't mean anything. Also, cheat engine does wonders on PC. If anything, that says that the "Pesantbox" or XBOX (like the rest of us calls it) understand how to play with lesser players. Again, C.E allows these guys to compete. Without it, there would be about 12 dudes dominating the Park/Rec. my name is N.B.E. - 01 on steam, feel free to add me.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum »