Home

Ultimate Base Roster for NBA 2K14 V35 Update Info. (PC)

This is a discussion on Ultimate Base Roster for NBA 2K14 V35 Update Info. (PC) within the NBA 2K PC Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 06-22-2015, 03:28 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Ultimate Base Roster for NBA 2K14 V35 Update Info. (PC)

The Ultimate Base Roster for NBA 2K14 (PC) is an ongoing Mod that started with NBA 2K12 and is now frequently updated for NBA 2K14, which adds historical teams, seasons, schedules, and art (jerseys, logos, courts, stadiums, cyberfaces, portraits) to the PC version of the game.

Along with 60+ historical rosters (every season from 1960-2014) the mod always includes a current-day roster with updated transactions and current art (updated logo, jersey, and court changes). V34 was last updated with all transactions/trades/coaching moves completed as of 6/18/2015. This includes all player's ages, years pro, and salary information increased by one year so that it is ready for the 2015-2016 NBA Season. It also includes every new logo addition (Bucks, Clippers, Raptors, Hawks, 76ers) and many other goodies to keep you as current as possible.

The plan is for V35 to be released shortly (within hours) after the NBA Draft on Thursday, July 25 with every single drafted prospect (1st and 2nd rounders) added to their correct team (including Euro-stash players). Not only will each prospect be added to their correct team they will all have a real (or look-alike) cyberface. Additionally, he went ahead and created 50+ potential portraits for these players to show up in the game.

Important links:

Download Link:
http://forums.nba-live.com/downloads...ail&df_id=6246

Facebook Page:
https://www.facebook.com/UltimateUBR

Twitter Page:
https://twitter.com/ultimatenba2k

http://www.UltimateNBA2K.com

NLSC Support Page:
http://forums.nba-live.com/viewtopic.php?f=153&t=94047

HAWK23 will be around to answer questions and provide updates real soon.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1stRoundersFinal.jpg (205.5 KB, 254 views)
File Type: jpg 2ndRoundersFinal.jpg (149.7 KB, 238 views)
Follow me on Twitter

Last edited by Steve_OS; 06-22-2015 at 03:32 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-25-2015, 12:21 PM   #2
Hall Of Fame

cima's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Ultimate Base Roster for NBA 2K14 V35 Update Info. (PC)

Thanks for all the great work Hawk, I love your stuff. Do you think 2K14 is likely the final stop for UBR? Doesn't seem like there's much mod support for 2K15 which doesn't give much hope for 2K16 and beyond, especially since 2K has hired pretty much every modder out there except you, so look out cause you're next lol.
Old 06-25-2015, 11:49 PM   #3
MVP

BBallcoach's Arena

OVR: 7

I re-installed 2k14 just for the UBR, I missed it for 2k15. I hope 2k16 is moddable again. It's not the same! Thanks for every thing HAWK
Old 06-26-2015, 07:35 AM   #4
Rookie

flo182's Arena

OVR: 0

Looks like so much fun... wish we could have these for 2k15.
Great work!
Old 06-27-2015, 10:26 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 1

Just wanna thank you guys!!, I've been playing 2k15 so much, after firing up 2k14 with this v35 I truly feel like 2k bball is back! I'm in heaven with these post draft rosters! Can't wait for the Atlanta jerseys
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-27-2015, 11:58 PM   #6
Pro

wepr3's Arena

OVR: 11

Hey, Hawk.

I'm having trouble with pack 9 - every time I copy the contents from that pack into my 2k folder, the game crashes. So, in order to rule out other problems, I started fresh: completely uninstalled the game, and then reinstalled. I then re-downloaded packs 1-9 (in case anything had changed) fresh, added each pack one by one, and tested the game each time. Everything works great until I add pack 9 - it seems there's something in one of those .iff files that my PC doesn't like.

Any suggestions?

Thanks for the roster and any help you can provide.
Old 06-28-2015, 02:27 PM   #7
Banned

OVR: 0

Tried to download last night but all parts except part 10 were corrupt
Old 06-28-2015, 04:11 PM   #8
Pro

wepr3's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAWK23
Wepr - that is REALLY odd - it's the first case of it's kind that I've heard. I do have an idea though, actually I was coming here to OS to post the following news - so let me start with that:

"I WILL release an update later today that fixes the issue with some games crashing at the end of the 1st quarter in association mode. The problem was due to a jersey that has since been fixed. The update will also include the new Hawks jersey, updated rookie numbers & potentials, and a few more added portraits."

So with that news said, try to do the following - copy everything from Part 9 into your main folder EXCEPT for any .iff file starting with "2016" for example, the files I can think off the top of my head would be:

2016milh
2016mila
2016phih
2016phia
(you get the point)

See if that temporarily works. As I said above, I've fixed these jersey files which was causing association games to crash when they tried to preview "future matchups" during cut scenes at the end of quarters. These jerseys actually worked during gameplay though - it was just a goofy issue during quarter cut scenes.

If that doesn't work I'm genuinely stumped by the issue you're having - mod has been downloaded by 10K people the last couple days and this is the first of it's kind. I'll post when I release the update later today.
Thanks for the quick reply. And you are correct - I tried copying all Pack 9 files, except for the 2016 ones, and the game ran and looked great.

I will download your updated files today to see if I can't get those new logos working.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum »