Home

NBA 2K15 2nd Patch Available Now For PC Users

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 2nd Patch Available Now For PC Users within the NBA 2K PC Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 10-23-2014, 05:24 AM   #49
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30
Re: NBA 2K15 Patch Available Now For PC Users

Brian if you get DSR to work for 2k15 let me know...
Old 10-23-2014, 09:46 AM   #50
Pro

ffpp's Arena

OVR: 6

Although the frame rate is okay on medium to high graphics settings settings, I get a lot of weird delays.
Like the announcers or the stadium speaker announcing things several seconds too late. Or during free throws the camera might stick to some sideline scene it was showing and I don't see the player who is supposed to shoot the FT.
Old 10-23-2014, 10:37 AM   #51
Pro

OVR: 12

Patch definitely optimized the game for me, I've been able to Bump up texture detail to high and turn special effects back on. The dynamic vsync setting has really smoothed out my cutscenes too.

The only place I get any stuttering is in scrimmage mode.. For some reason that's a choppy mess.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-23-2014, 10:49 AM   #52
MVP

OVR: 25

i7 4790, GTX 770 and 8GB RAM

Played with videosettings in %appdata% / user / nba2k15: 1920/1080p, put everything on max with only supersampling on 1 out of 4. Anyone with 4GB of Vram or more will be able to put it on 3 or 4, although it's not necessary as aliasing is not a problem in this game.

My experience is buttery smooth now, wasn't that bad pre-patch, so now I can enjoy my experience to the fullest.

I have two gripes though. No court reflections and kind of dull lighting in arenas. Hope modders can help.

Have fun!
Old 10-23-2014, 12:41 PM   #53
Pro

ffpp's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffpp
Although the frame rate is okay on medium to high graphics settings settings, I get a lot of weird delays.
Like the announcers or the stadium speaker announcing things several seconds too late. Or during free throws the camera might stick to some sideline scene it was showing and I don't see the player who is supposed to shoot the FT.
I set the FSAA=1, VSYNC=0 and BUFFER_COUNT=1
now I have a slight graphical stutter, but the weird delays have been reduced.

Maybe I just need a better CPU
Old 10-23-2014, 03:30 PM   #54
Rookie

OVR: 3

Seems maybe it's time get a new Vcard for me. I have two HD5700's in crossfire and can't run the game with special effects on without it stuttering. I have 12 GB of ram. Any ideas?

Thank you SCEA, for adopting my ideas for a Playoff feature and eventually an 'online franchise'. No credit needed to be given... I am just happy you are working towards it...
Old 10-23-2014, 03:53 PM   #55
Pro

ffpp's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave724
Seems maybe it's time get a new Vcard for me. I have two HD5700's in crossfire and can't run the game with special effects on without it stuttering. I have 12 GB of ram. Any ideas?
RAM only gets you so far. The game will cache a certain amount of data in RAM, but beyond that you can have as many excess RAM as you want, it won't help you. If you don't have enough of it, swapping to the hard drive will occur, which is a major performance hit. 4-8GB of RAM is more than enough for this game.

Important are also the specs of your graphics card. A more modern GPU will have more VRAM to hold texture and mesh data, better throughput for that data and more shader units (processors) to compute that data.

What's your CPU ?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-23-2014, 04:18 PM   #56
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffpp
RAM only gets you so far. The game will cache a certain amount of data in RAM, but beyond that you can have as many excess RAM as you want, it won't help you. If you don't have enough of it, swapping to the hard drive will occur, which is a major performance hit. 4-8GB of RAM is more than enough for this game.

Important are also the specs of your graphics card. A more modern GPU will have more VRAM to hold texture and mesh data, better throughput for that data and more shader units (processors) to compute that data.

What's your CPU ?
I7 950 3.07 ghz

Thank you SCEA, for adopting my ideas for a Playoff feature and eventually an 'online franchise'. No credit needed to be given... I am just happy you are working towards it...

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum »