Home

Midnight release confirmed

This is a discussion on Midnight release confirmed within the NBA 2K PC Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 10-07-2014, 07:47 AM   #73
MVP

Vast's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: Midnight release confirmed

It says you need 50gb free but it's more like 80+ gb wtf. How is this the biggest hard drive consuming game of all time?? I had to delete like 9 of my games to make it fit after already having 60 GB free before i started downloading.
Old 10-07-2014, 07:47 AM   #74
Semi-retired

BrianFifaFan's Arena

OVR: 50

Got it installed. It took like 45 minutes to unpack. Man. I'm really liking the gameplay. But... The graphics are all over the map for me. Some faces are awesome, Kevin Love is awful! I'm still going to have to play with the video settings. The Drive cam is choppy with full textures. I don't think that should happen with my rig, but I digress. I love the player animations, I don't think I've ever seen a more lifelike sports game. The AI has been impressive in my limited experience this morning. Overall, I'm pleased. Tweak the video settings, get some decent CF's and I'm good.

A great product sells itself, no "back of the box" features required! (See Fifa...)

Old 10-07-2014, 07:56 AM   #75
Rookie

OVR: 0

I bit the bullet and used a VPN to unlock the game 3 days early. It's unpacking now and its saying it should be done in a hour. See you guys on the other side if I don't get banned.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-07-2014, 09:37 AM   #76
Rookie

LovejoyOTF's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiev123
I bit the bullet and used a VPN to unlock the game 3 days early. It's unpacking now and its saying it should be done in a hour. See you guys on the other side if I don't get banned.
right there with you buddy
Old 10-07-2014, 09:57 AM   #77
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianFifaFan
Got it installed. It took like 45 minutes to unpack. Man. I'm really liking the gameplay. But... The graphics are all over the map for me. Some faces are awesome, Kevin Love is awful! I'm still going to have to play with the video settings. The Drive cam is choppy with full textures. I don't think that should happen with my rig, but I digress. I love the player animations, I don't think I've ever seen a more lifelike sports game. The AI has been impressive in my limited experience this morning. Overall, I'm pleased. Tweak the video settings, get some decent CF's and I'm good.
Your rig is choppy?

Now I feel better lol
Old 10-07-2014, 10:32 AM   #78
Semi-retired

BrianFifaFan's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
Your rig is choppy?

Now I feel better lol
Yeah, it's kinda weird. Cutscenes were smooth as silk. Intro with Ernie and Shaq, the same. It's just in motion during the live gameplay, it is just a bit slow. But I'm not going to freak yet. FIFA gave me fits a first. That Titan is a bit tricky to tweak. It was terrible until I turned on triple buffering, double data precision and adaptive vsync. Problem is that those setting that work so great with Fifa, which is simply awesome looking, btw, might actually be wrong for 2k. I'm going to play when I get home. I'm not the brightest at 4AM, LOL.

I hate to say it, but I think there is so much with this game that looks great, that the niggles like a drop in framerate or a funky cyberface is just really making me cringe. The game is really, really great. I really am hyped. But, that said, some of these faces are just turrible. Turrible....

A great product sells itself, no "back of the box" features required! (See Fifa...)

Old 10-07-2014, 10:35 AM   #79
Semi-retired

BrianFifaFan's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by myownsun

This is what is kinda funny to me. I tried playing with the quality of textures his morning to smooth my framerate and it looked like this. Like a totally different game. Like last years. No gradual change, on or off. Not used to that.

Old 10-07-2014, 10:42 AM   #80
MVP

myownsun's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianFifaFan
This is what is kinda funny to me. I tried playing with the quality of textures his morning to smooth my framerate and it looked like this. Like a totally different game. Like last years. No gradual change, on or off. Not used to that.
Agreed, and are you playing @1080 and your game is still choppy in drive cam?

Nvidia get to work we need sli profiles and drivers on the double!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum »