Home

NBA2k14 Modding Thread and Discussion

This is a discussion on NBA2k14 Modding Thread and Discussion within the NBA 2K PC Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 10-11-2013, 12:52 AM   #113
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65
Re: NBA2k14 Modding Thread and Discussion

The bodies look great man just need to fix 2ks shoes

Galaxy Note 2 now Free
Old 10-11-2013, 12:52 AM   #114
MVP

skinnybonez's Arena

OVR: 6

should of kept the original Jordan sleeve and previous sock texture from the previous compilation
Old 10-11-2013, 12:56 AM   #115
Rookie

jakeywakey911's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by remdizzle
Glad to be hear man, I haven't really thought of what else I want to do, I want to perfect a global first and foremost, I'm collabing with sean john when he gets his computer fixed to incorporate his shadowmod and hopefully can work with Lagoa after he releases his global. But for now I'm just tweaking my global to hold those of us that are impatient over lol

I fixed the Muscular Body Type to be more proportional with thinner legs and less bulk, meaning that players like LeBron, Blake Griffin, Josh Smith and more can now wear long hex pad/sleeves I also experimented with some textures for accessories and I included Bliss' tight jersey mod in a folder, hope I'm hitting all the points people are asking for, all feedback is welcome, I hope you all continue to enjoy the global!

Update #6

Updated 10/10/2013 10:20 PM EST

Fixed muscular body type so they can now have long hex pads and sleeves, also looks a little more realistic, LeBron looks more proportional as well as Blake Griffin, Josh Smith, etc.
Included old school Jordan Calf sleeve as requested
Folder includes Bliss' Tight Jersey Mod (for those asking for tighter jerseys) Back up the files included in case you don't like it!

If I just download Update #6 does it include all files and all things I'd need from the previous versions? like update 1 and 2 3 etc?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-11-2013, 01:34 AM   #116
yellow

23's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinnybonez
should of kept the original Jordan sleeve and previous sock texture from the previous compilation

I hand to agree here. The stock texture is messed up and that Jordan sleeve doesn't really even exist

Galaxy Note 2 now Free
Old 10-11-2013, 02:52 AM   #117
Rookie

remdizzle's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinnybonez
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
I hand to agree here. The stock texture is messed up and that Jordan sleeve doesn't really even exist
No worries, easy fix, I'll revert them back real quick

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakeywakey911
If I just download Update #6 does it include all files and all things I'd need from the previous versions? like update 1 and 2 3 etc?
That is correct, I've been basically making edits to the same global and releasing the updates. will release v6.1 with reverted sock textures and jordan sleeve.

Update #6.1

Updated 10/11/13 3:30 AM EST

Reverted sock textures and Jordan calf sleeve, separate folder for those who still want the old jordan calf sleeve included

Last edited by remdizzle; 10-11-2013 at 03:34 AM.
Old 10-11-2013, 07:38 AM   #118
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30

Using the mod causes no bench warmups....could you do a file with the new body types with out changes to sleeves and what not? The length of the sleeves doesn't bother me but I would like a more proper body types for players....
Old 10-11-2013, 03:14 PM   #119
Rookie

remdizzle's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goffs
Using the mod causes no bench warmups....could you do a file with the new body types with out changes to sleeves and what not? The length of the sleeves doesn't bother me but I would like a more proper body types for players....
That's strange, I get bench warmups in my games..and haven't had an issue reported of this from any others, I'll look into it if there's anything I can do. As far as the body edits go, the body edits trigger the hex pads/sleeves to elongate. Are you basically asking for a default equipment global with body edits?

And just an update on my next project, I've started on a PC Roster that will include the following:

~Equipment Edits (will look at reference photos from ESPN.com and NBA.com from latest games to get up to the date equipment)
*reference photos that can be provided are highly appreciated
~Fixed Coach Profiles
~Fixed Player Tendencies
~Fixed Rotations
~Up to date transactions
~Rating updates (if warranted)
~Signature shot updates
~Up to date 82 game association modes when the season begins (using the NBA Today) for those die-hard players

I'll be collabing with seanbarkley to get proper shoe/accessory colors!
If anyone else wants to jump on board we can make this roster the most accurate and complete PC roster there is!

my to do list is:
  • Transactions (roughly with training camp players cut thusfar)
  • Equipment (will be sending a beta version to sean to make the hex edits to equipment and such)
  • Sig Shots based off of https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... ring#gid=3 from OS (If I can get a volunteer to do them they can get a beta version as well)
  • Rotations (mainly a rough depth chart based off of Rotoworld's updated depth charts)
  • Coach Profiles
  • Attributes (I'm hoping to get a formula such as Med's for proper ratings, or if someone wants to volunteer that is experienced with attribute editing; since the season hasn't started to see players' performance I don't want to go crazy with this yet but I don't like 2k's default ratings)
Updates will be posted as they come!

Old 10-11-2013, 03:30 PM   #120
yellow

23's Arena

The issue I had was I started seeing stuff I never saw like guys warping on defense and my players moving without me giving input commands on the sticks.

Has this been an issue for you?

I like the tight jersey and body edits as well as the long sleeves... those are really the ones I want because they look fantastic

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum »