Home

PC Steam Online Association

This is a discussion on PC Steam Online Association within the NBA 2K PC Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 04-03-2013, 10:51 PM   #17
Pro

Bunselpower32's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: PC Steam Online Association

Quote:
Originally Posted by L33TFROG
I'll join one
We need your Steam account name, preferred team, timezone, and any available time you can draft within the near future. Plan on 30 min to an hour for the draft, since every team "thinks" about the pick for a few seconds. I'll be running the league, its a fantasy draft, and I was going to do three iterations, still might, depends on if any others join. I think I'll do three just to get a fair shake at keeping all of the players happy, since you can't modify draft order.

Also, BleedingRed, I'm free now, Wednesday night, in addition to tomorrow except 2-6, Friday all day, and Saturday up until 5.

One more addition, I think we'll be using MKHarsh's Experienced All Star Slider Set (unless I get torched in enough consecutive games).

- Rick Wise
Old 04-04-2013, 10:15 AM   #18
Game Dev

TheBleedingRed21's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunselpower32
We need your Steam account name, preferred team, timezone, and any available time you can draft within the near future. Plan on 30 min to an hour for the draft, since every team "thinks" about the pick for a few seconds. I'll be running the league, its a fantasy draft, and I was going to do three iterations, still might, depends on if any others join. I think I'll do three just to get a fair shake at keeping all of the players happy, since you can't modify draft order.

Also, BleedingRed, I'm free now, Wednesday night, in addition to tomorrow except 2-6, Friday all day, and Saturday up until 5.

One more addition, I think we'll be using MKHarsh's Experienced All Star Slider Set (unless I get torched in enough consecutive games).
Sounds good bud. Friday after 8pm east works or Saturday after 3 pm east works and that slider set works.
Old 04-04-2013, 11:25 AM   #19
Pro

Bunselpower32's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBleedingRed21
Sounds good bud. Friday after 8pm east works or Saturday after 3 pm east works and that slider set works.
Both sound good to me. I don't have anything Friday, and I don't work Saturday until 5, so there's a backup time in case something doesn't go right.

And L33TFROG (cool name btw), if you want in, just post that info because we're going to start Friday night at about 8pm Eastern time, its a fantasy draft, so I'll create it either tonight or tomorrow morning, I'll PM you guys the name and password on here and steam, if I get your info L33T. I'm really hoping to get this thing going tomorrow, so just let me know on here L33T and add me on Steam (I don't know your Steam name) if you have it.

- Rick Wise
Old 04-04-2013, 12:29 PM   #20
Game Dev

TheBleedingRed21's Arena

Sounds good bud. Hopefully the draft goes good! LOL
Old 04-04-2013, 01:47 PM   #21
Pro

Bunselpower32's Arena

Quote:
Sounds good bud. Hopefully the draft goes good! LOL
That random order without being able to change it is a load of crap. I'm torn between saying we'll try it a few times or just saying whatever happens the first time, that's it. It think we'll just do it three times, and if anyone wants to object, just keep in mind that the next pick may be worse. Plus, I like later picks, they get you two good players instead of one really good player.

What do you think about the deal BleedingRed? You're the one that came up with the thread, do you have any thoughts on whether I should bother with three or just say one is all we get?

- Rick Wise
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-04-2013, 03:36 PM   #22
Game Dev

TheBleedingRed21's Arena

Whatever is less of a hassle. I probably only have time to do one draft Friday night.

Either way works for me man. I usually play with the bobcats or wizards so I am use to a crappy team.
Old 04-04-2013, 07:51 PM   #23
Pro

Bunselpower32's Arena

Quote:
Whatever is less of a hassle. I probably only have time to do one draft Friday night.

Either way works for me man. I usually play with the bobcats or wizards so I am use to a crappy team.
Haha awesome. I'm usually set on a particular player, but seriously, there are players up and down the first round that I like, so I'm tempted to just say lets do the one and leave it. If that one doesn't turn out we can try again. Just don't hit Y to check ratings, it turns auto pick on...that has messed up many a draft for me...

So do you need to start at exactly 8pm ET then? That's fine, just let me know if that's the case.

- Rick Wise
Old 04-04-2013, 08:17 PM   #24
Game Dev

TheBleedingRed21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunselpower32
Haha awesome. I'm usually set on a particular player, but seriously, there are players up and down the first round that I like, so I'm tempted to just say lets do the one and leave it. If that one doesn't turn out we can try again. Just don't hit Y to check ratings, it turns auto pick on...that has messed up many a draft for me...

So do you need to start at exactly 8pm ET then? That's fine, just let me know if that's the case.
I get off work at 3:30 est and playing golf right afterwards. I should be home by 7:30-8 pm est so anytime then would be good. If you want a SET time then 8 is fine. But if you on before, we can do it whenever.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum »