Home

So... I guess PC users don't deserve MyTEAM?

This is a discussion on So... I guess PC users don't deserve MyTEAM? within the NBA 2K PC Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 10-02-2012, 07:53 PM   #17
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30
Re: So... I guess PC users don't deserve MyTEAM?

If it were on the PC version I would ignore that mode like I do with the console version now lol ...with that being said I would like it to be a complete port and not a half assed one...

hey WTF my copy didn't show up yet can you post some pics so I can see the difference with the 360 version? Also I'm guessing that custom arena is not in again this year correct?
Old 10-02-2012, 08:17 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 7

I'm so down. I was looking forward to MyTeam so much. All my friends just bought FIFA and are going crazy with Ultimate Team and I couldn't wait to do it myself with basketball.

I'm not mad at 2k. I get it. It's a business decision. They dont sell that many PC copies anyway, and people like me are still going to get the game.

Frickin depressed though
Old 10-02-2012, 08:21 PM   #19
MVP

Shakedowncapo's Arena

OVR: 18

The business decision behind it is they actually LOSE money. Makes absolutely no sense for them to leave that feature out.
Old 10-02-2012, 08:28 PM   #20
WTF
MVP

WTF's Arena

OVR: 50

I don't know where to find Custom Arena. Where would one look?

If you give me 2-3 requests for what you want, I can throw up some quick pics.
Old 10-04-2012, 04:06 AM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF
I'm happy w/ the game, even if I had to pay an extra $12 to get it here today. The improvements over 2k12 are substantial.

Once I changed the control scheme to Absolute instead of Camera relative on the control stick, it was night and day. I love it. Able to pull moves that I feel like I"m in control of. Not to mention, the blocks/defense are great. Spacing seems much improved.

I did just go 8/8 from 3pt land w/ Granger in my last game, including some nasty heat checks from 3-4 feet behind the line.

Also had a nasty poster dunk over Anthony Davis w/ Paul George.

One thing that stinks is that the highlights for each player at the end of the game seem to be gone. Just the player of the game.
I'm just curious how changing the control scheme to Absolute instead of Camera relative changes the game for you.
I've always played with Camera relative.

thank you
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-04-2012, 11:56 PM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quite obvious that 2K is trying to make a forced migration from PC to consoles. Why? I have no clue. Piracy is harder to obtain on the consoles, I guess. People are more likely to purchase DLC on consoles and they cut down on having to host a dedicated server for PC?

On the other hand, all games are developed from the PC and then ported into the consoles, this is so intentional it makes me dislike 2K.
Old 10-08-2012, 05:34 PM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by JL1015
Quite obvious that 2K is trying to make a forced migration from PC to consoles. Why? I have no clue. Piracy is harder to obtain on the consoles, I guess. People are more likely to purchase DLC on consoles and they cut down on having to host a dedicated server for PC?

On the other hand, all games are developed from the PC and then ported into the consoles, this is so intentional it makes me dislike 2K.
Um no, games are not made on pc then ported, its quite the opposite. Believe the 360 is the base then the games are ported out to PC/Ps3
Old 10-08-2012, 11:23 PM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 0

Oh yeah, you're right. They sit there with their little XBoxes and programm the game via Gamepad/Virtual Keyboard. They surely programm the game on consoles

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum »