Home

NBA 2K on PC Using PS3 Controller

This is a discussion on NBA 2K on PC Using PS3 Controller within the NBA 2K PC Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 09-26-2012, 11:01 PM   #9
MVP

Crossover1's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: NBA 2K on PC Using PS3 Controller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shakedowncapo
http://forums.motioninjoy.com/download/file.php?id=199

Motioninjoy>DS3>

Drop the "local" folder in the folder after DS3. Once you've done that, turn off your wifi or however you would go offline and start up motioninjoy. Once it loads, click the Local button at the top and the page should load like it normally would as if it were online.
Did exactly that and when I select local it doesn't load anything. It's just a plain blank white page. I even restarted the computer, turned off wi-fi again, then opened MiJ and same thing - nothing. I have this version installed: "MotioninJoy_071001_signed". It's the 64 bit version if that makes any difference.
Old 09-27-2012, 11:46 AM   #10
MVP

Shakedowncapo's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossover1
Did exactly that and when I select local it doesn't load anything. It's just a plain blank white page. I even restarted the computer, turned off wi-fi again, then opened MiJ and same thing - nothing. I have this version installed: "MotioninJoy_071001_signed". It's the 64 bit version if that makes any difference.
Ah, so there must be a compatibility issue. Im using version 0.6.0003 and thats what that offline download is for specifically.
Old 09-27-2012, 06:19 PM   #11
MVP

Crossover1's Arena

Quote:
Ah, so there must be a compatibility issue. Im using version 0.6.0003 and thats what that offline download is for specifically.
For whatever reason, it decided to work now - but this is after turning it on with wi-fi the 1st time. This time (2nd time) I didn't have on wi-fi and it worked. Strange...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2012, 07:57 PM   #12
MVP

Greene_Flash03's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
If you want, I could send you a link to the offline(local) version of motioninjoy. All you do is copy & paste the folder into the existing one, so that you can use the program if your internet goes down.
I appreciate this mate!
Old 10-02-2012, 03:45 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 1

Sorry. Why does MiJ even have an off vs online version? I just installed it in preparation for today. Waiting for work to be over.

I guess I'm not understanding why I'll need to be connected to internet for controller emulation software.
Old 10-02-2012, 10:48 PM   #14
MVP

Crossover1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by grahf21
Sorry. Why does MiJ even have an off vs online version? I just installed it in preparation for today. Waiting for work to be over.

I guess I'm not understanding why I'll need to be connected to internet for controller emulation software.
I think it has something to do with site trafficking or hits related. In other words, it's so the owner can get money to maintain the servers on his site.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum »