Home

Switched to PC - WOW

This is a discussion on Switched to PC - WOW within the NBA 2K PC Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 05-11-2012, 11:21 PM   #145
MVP

TheGame8544's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Switched to PC - WOW

Alright found the issue to the controller thing. Buy this: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Xbox-Wireles...glnk-uk-c83-21

It will allow you to connect up to 4 wireless 360 controllers.

But I have another question: What is the best roster to download for PC? I am strongly considering purchasing this.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-12-2012, 12:17 AM   #146
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

I am very close to final playing a game. I already backed up everything before I put the mods in. I got the mods I want in.
Old 05-12-2012, 09:24 AM   #147
MVP

OVR: 19

I've had some questions about the laptop that I posted about earlier and decided to take a video of the gameplay. I recorded it with my Samsung Infuse, so the video's choppy, but it's not because of the laptop. If anybody has a better idea for me getting some gameplay footage, I'm all ears.

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0Bxj...lNBQldUMnVsU2c
Acts 2:38. Let the truth be told.
John 4:23. He is seeking a seeker.
John 3:20. Say no to normal.
Old 05-12-2012, 09:49 AM   #148
MVP

OVR: 19

I recorded another video with my wife's HTC. Resolution's a little lower but it's also smoother.

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0Bxj...zhGTXpFOFVUQlU
Acts 2:38. Let the truth be told.
John 4:23. He is seeking a seeker.
John 3:20. Say no to normal.
Old 05-14-2012, 03:46 PM   #149
Rookie

OVR: 0

hey guys, I just got a copy of NBA 2k12 for the PC after playing it on the 360 for the past few months. These mods and everything really interest me. I'm just wondering what everyone's favorite mods are that they are using? Also, I downloaded rosters from Alby, actually Alby's Realistic Rosters 5.1 and I'm just wondering where do I put the .ROS file. I see something about %appdata% and then saves, do I have to rename the roster Roster.ROS, do I just put alby's rosters in there? Any help would be appreciated Thanks!
Old 05-14-2012, 05:42 PM   #150
Pro

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by msuanderson
hey guys, I just got a copy of NBA 2k12 for the PC after playing it on the 360 for the past few months. These mods and everything really interest me. I'm just wondering what everyone's favorite mods are that they are using? Also, I downloaded rosters from Alby, actually Alby's Realistic Rosters 5.1 and I'm just wondering where do I put the .ROS file. I see something about %appdata% and then saves, do I have to rename the roster Roster.ROS, do I just put alby's rosters in there? Any help would be appreciated Thanks!
Just type %appdata% in the windows finder, then open the Roaming folder, go to NBA 2k12, then Saves. Just drag the roster file or draft class, etc into that folder. No need to rename them.
Old 05-14-2012, 06:38 PM   #151
MVP

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by msuanderson
I'm really digging the fiba2k12 mod

Sent from my LG-P925 using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-14-2012, 09:17 PM   #152
Rookie

OVR: 6

Does anyone know the name of the mod that brings the little miniature players out on the lower left hand part of the screen to showcase an upcomingmatchup?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum »