Home

BSHADOWS HD (PC) Videos and Images! Collection

This is a discussion on BSHADOWS HD (PC) Videos and Images! Collection within the NBA 2K PC Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?
Closed Thread

Old 12-15-2011, 04:32 PM   #217
CEO - BSG Network

Behindshadows's Arena

OVR: 50
Re: BSHADOWS HD (PC) Videos and Images! Collection

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjallure24
Awesome news. I really want an opening day roster to start my Association with. Will the roster have some of the jump shot edits from these boards or GQ's from nba2kmods.com?
Unfortunately not man, I don't have the free time in my life to go that in depth over these rosters. There are only a rare bunch of people who even care one way or another.

I know for the College Hoops project starting in January I will be doing jumpshots for those players...but for NBA just not doing it...

Since each player in the College Hoops has to be done from scratch ratings and all, I thought I'd do them all at once per player.
Old 12-15-2011, 08:39 PM   #218
Hail To The Redskins!

cjallure24's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Behindshadows
Unfortunately not man, I don't have the free time in my life to go that in depth over these rosters. There are only a rare bunch of people who even care one way or another.

I know for the College Hoops project starting in January I will be doing jumpshots for those players...but for NBA just not doing it...

Since each player in the College Hoops has to be done from scratch ratings and all, I thought I'd do them all at once per player.
Understandable. Still appreciate the effort and work. If I can find the time I may go and do it. It takes a almost two hours, but it makes the gameplay a tiny bit better.
Old 12-24-2011, 02:14 AM   #219
CEO - BSG Network

Behindshadows's Arena

Update for everyone, my PC was hit by a storm yesterday, fried everything...Lost all my mods, my version 6, my super global and fried all my installed HDD's I lost everything.

Got my new PC up and running but it has nothing on it. So upset...will keep you posted on updates. My version 6 was suppose to be released, but looks like I'll focus on it for next month.
Old 12-24-2011, 03:22 AM   #220
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Update for everyone, my PC was hit by a storm yesterday, fried everything...Lost all my mods, my version 6, my super global and fried all my installed HDD's I lost everything.

Got my new PC up and running but it has nothing on it. So upset...will keep you posted on updates. My version 6 was suppose to be released, but looks like I'll focus on it for next month.
I'm sorry for your loss.. good luck with your version 6 though.

Btw I just have one question. Why does shadow version 5 kills my framerate?
when i disable the shadow mod i get around smooth 80-90 FPS on menu.. but when i enable the shadow mod i get 30+ FPS? Oh.. and also my screen is fuzzy when I play any game with shadow mod v 5

Last edited by free24ride1; 12-24-2011 at 01:52 PM.
Old 12-24-2011, 08:38 AM   #221
Hall Of Fame

aloncho11's Arena

OVR: 61

Quote:

Man very sorry to hear that, it sucks. Hope any other of your stuff didn't get wrecked by the storm. Hope you are good my friend. PM me if you need help with anything.

Best
Old 12-24-2011, 08:40 PM   #222
Hail To The Redskins!

cjallure24's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:

Sorry to hear that man. Hopefully you will get your work back.
Old 12-25-2011, 12:05 PM   #223
CEO - BSG Network

Behindshadows's Arena

Started running my game on my new PC its running fine, definitely need a new graphics card, even though the integrated one works like a charm.

I still would like a better and faster one.

Will start working on my new Shadow mod later.
Old 12-26-2011, 08:20 PM   #224
Hall Of Fame

aloncho11's Arena

OVR: 61

Good to know you are back on track

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum »