Home

NBA 2K11 PC Modding (Links to Mods)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K11 PC Modding (Links to Mods) within the NBA 2K PC Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 07-14-2011, 11:16 PM   #17
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Re: NBA 2K11 PC Modding (Links to Mods)

Nice, sounds great.
Follow me on Twitter
Old 07-14-2011, 11:21 PM   #18
goh
Banned

OVR: 37

I unzip them elsewhere then copy and paste instead of straight to the directory.
To access the save files (where the rosters need to be put) you bring up search and type %appdata% then choose roaming and then the 2K folder.
Old 07-14-2011, 11:40 PM   #19
CEO - BSG Network

Behindshadows's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
I just stickied it. Would like to know how to install these mods, courts, faces, whatever else is available. Any tips on that anywhere? Is there just a huge 1 file mod that updates everything? That'd be nice.
You don't really install anything Steve....

remove the names from the png files...and just add pngxxxx.iff (x=the numbers)

for all stadiums, floors, etc do the same thing...remove names and only add the s for stadium plus numbers, and f for floor plus the numbers...

Just copy the files to the NBA 2k11 folder and when asked to overwrite the original files, say yes and they are in the game.

Nothing difficult at all..

Here is the latest video by me showing Mythbusters - Brooklyn Nets Concept Court and Jerseys...

Old 07-15-2011, 02:24 AM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 3

^^

The above video looks like slow-motion, like you're playing the game at about 20-25 FPS. That and the colors are a little over saturated for my taste. However, I do like the Brooklyn Nets concepts out there and have been using them in my Association as well.
Old 07-15-2011, 03:26 AM   #21
CEO - BSG Network

Behindshadows's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by bSmooth
^^

The above video looks like slow-motion, like you're playing the game at about 20-25 FPS. That and the colors are a little over saturated for my taste. However, I do like the Brooklyn Nets concepts out there and have been using them in my Association as well.
it's a photo mod and the mod is heavy...it's at 60 fps and the file and gameplay file has been slowed down purpose to pace the game...this has been explained over and over again..

Since people are use to playing it on fast or turbo...I play it slower...I don't like to play it fast like NBA jams.

Before photomod

After photomod

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2011, 04:38 AM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Behindshadows
it's a photo mod and the mod is heavy...it's at 60 fps and the file and gameplay file has been slowed down purpose to pace the game...this has been explained over and over again..

Since people are use to playing it on fast or turbo...I play it slower...I don't like to play it fast like NBA jams.
You can play the game how you want, that's fine, I was simply commenting on the video you posted. You have to expect some feedback when you post pics or a video, right? Also I don't see anywhere that you mentioned you were using a gameplay mod, nor was it explained over and over again... Like I said earlier, it looks like slow-motion and even choppy at times. I'm not just talking about the gameplay and movement of the players on court, I'm talking about everything, including the intros, crowd, replay cuts, etc... It just looks slow and choppy to me, not fluid at all.

As far as the photomod you're using is concerned, again, it's overly saturated for my tastes. Some people like that, obviously, it's just not my cup of tea. I personally like the shot you posted without the photomod better.

This is all opinion and feedback, no reason to get defensive.
Old 07-15-2011, 06:04 AM   #23
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30

I updated front page with a little how to install mods..
Old 07-15-2011, 08:21 AM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bSmooth
You can play the game how you want, that's fine, I was simply commenting on the video you posted. You have to expect some feedback when you post pics or a video, right? Also I don't see anywhere that you mentioned you were using a gameplay mod, nor was it explained over and over again... Like I said earlier, it looks like slow-motion and even choppy at times. I'm not just talking about the gameplay and movement of the players on court, I'm talking about everything, including the intros, crowd, replay cuts, etc... It just looks slow and choppy to me, not fluid at all.

As far as the photomod you're using is concerned, again, it's overly saturated for my tastes. Some people like that, obviously, it's just not my cup of tea. I personally like the shot you posted without the photomod better.

This is all opinion and feedback, no reason to get defensive.
+1

Sorry to chime in, but I agree with bSmooth on your videos Behindshadows. It's definitely quite choppy and not smooth at all, and this isn't the game speed or some gameplay mod. No way is that youtube video 60 fps, maybe it was 60 fps when you were actually playing, but now it definitely isn't, perhaps your video render settings or just youtube fail?

Anyway I'm not trying to bash you or anything, but having a look at your other videos they're also choppy as well. Please don't take offense to my comments, maybe it's just me and my computer

-------------------------------

Ok back on topic, does anyone know if it's possible to edit the CFs of draftees in association once the association has started? Probably not, but just asking anyway. Also does anyone know where to get albin's releases?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum »