Home

Replicating NCAA roster and gameplay nba2k23

This is a discussion on Replicating NCAA roster and gameplay nba2k23 within the NBA 2K PC Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-14-2024, 03:29 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
Replicating NCAA roster and gameplay nba2k23

If you sim one season you can change the shot clock to 30 seconds, back court to 10 seconds and add 1+1 fouls.
With the addition of the amazing work rob Davis did with his fake college hoops roster fch2k23, which is great, you can get a pretty close facsimile of college basketball but I wanted to take the 140 teams in that game roster and add real players.
I haven't found anyone whos done this from the downloads online and figured I'm going to start now in time for March madness. Hoping someone has already done this though...if you have let me know!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-20-2024, 12:15 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Replicating NCAA roster and gameplay nba2k23

Further update, I believe someone posted a 23-24 roster on 2kshare which i downloaded, I apologise i can't remember which one it was - but it looks to have a lot of the college teams done with player names, but only 30 or so done with faces/accurate looks, so i'm working through this. I think i've called it NCAA 2K24 March or something similar and should be easily found via my username. I'm only going to be updating the teams that will likely be in March Madness - it's a work in progress so download at your peril.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum »