Home

dimer does not work at all..

This is a discussion on dimer does not work at all.. within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 02-24-2014, 04:40 AM   #1
Banned

bo.jangles344's Arena

OVR: 0
dimer does not work at all..

Scared to get dimer 3 but I feel like this is the most worthless Sig skill. At least flashy passer and pick and roll maestro actually make a noticeable difference, but when combining all 3 I feel like dimer is the most ineffective.

I still have players bobbling the ball when I pass to them, I still don't see ANY difference in players making more shots even when wide open. I literally ran 3 plays in a row to Kobe and got him wide open 3 times and he bricked all of them.

So tired of this crap.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-24-2014, 08:12 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: dimer does not work at all..

its not the sig skill its the game

Check out my gaming pages (basically rec highlights)

https://www.tiktok.com/@ghostdenidag...Iqia5BLDy&_r=1

https://youtube.com/@Ghostdenidagawd

6'9 3-level scorer 2k23
Old 02-25-2014, 04:05 AM   #3
MVP

tetoleetd's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by bo.jangles344
Scared to get dimer 3 but I feel like this is the most worthless Sig skill. At least flashy passer and pick and roll maestro actually make a noticeable difference, but when combining all 3 I feel like dimer is the most ineffective.

I still have players bobbling the ball when I pass to them, I still don't see ANY difference in players making more shots even when wide open. I literally ran 3 plays in a row to Kobe and got him wide open 3 times and he bricked all of them.

So tired of this crap.
do you watch basketball? you know players miss jumpers all the time right? the best guards in the league shoot 44-46 percent. that includes close up shots and layups/dunks. do you think they drain every jumper they take? do you really? think about what youre saying.
Old 02-25-2014, 04:15 AM   #4
Banned

bo.jangles344's Arena

Lol

Duh bro. You know how many times I've heard this argument? Think about what I said. I said that with no passing error and a +6 to his shot, there should be some sort of increase in shot success. I said I couldn't notice a discernable difference. I never said I wanted him to make all shots. I expect him to make more shots than he had been.
Old 02-25-2014, 04:22 AM   #5
MVP

tetoleetd's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by bo.jangles344
Lol

Duh bro. You know how many times I've heard this argument? Think about what I said. I said that with no passing error and a +6 to his shot, there should be some sort of increase in shot success. I said I couldn't notice a discernable difference. I never said I wanted him to make all shots. I expect him to make more shots than he had been.
doesnt work like that bro. play a whole season and see if he makes more shots. dont play 2 or 3 games.

just like in my association.... i play some games where i dominate, shooting over 50% and i say "damn maybe i should adjust the sliders". then the next game i come out and shoot 40% and lose. basketball is inconsistent and having a certain sig skill doesnt mean you should be able to go ham all the time the sig skill is activated.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-25-2014, 02:39 PM   #6
Banned

bo.jangles344's Arena

Dude, what are you talking about? I said that when I pass him the ball it doesn't seem like he's making more shots than if I had dimer 1. That isn't something that I need to play a while season to see. I had dimer 1 one game, next game I had dimer 2 and I saw zero improvement.

Your logic is illogical.
Old 02-25-2014, 09:51 PM   #7
Just started!

its not the sig skill its the game
Old 02-26-2014, 07:12 PM   #8
Rookie

The only reason i get dimer is to make sure my player doesn't throw a wide open 8ft chest pass into the 10th row. It works for that.

The bobbling of the passes is because of the mongoloid programming, and the ******** animations. Shaq, one of the best catchers in nba history, looks like kwame brown in this game.

As far as teammates missing shots, tetoleetd said it best.

PS: kobe probably isn't the best example, he's always been a volume scorer on inefficient percentages.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »