Home

seriously 2k? my career is so bogus

This is a discussion on seriously 2k? my career is so bogus within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 02-05-2014, 11:32 PM   #1
Banned

bo.jangles344's Arena

OVR: 0
seriously 2k? my career is so bogus

Still can't change my socks. You can't get past anyone on defense even with ankle breaker and ball handling maxed. You can't Run a decent pick and roll, if you pass it's a turn over, if you try and come around the screen your defender is locked on you like the pick didn't work and you feel stuck in molasses. I'm tired of not getting the ball when wide open cutting to the lane or from deep.

I'm ready for them to dump this mode.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-08-2014, 11:54 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: seriously 2k? my career is so bogus

For me, its too easy to get individual stats/awards, but my team is sooo bad. Im on the Cavs, and easily replaced Kyrie as PG when I was only 80 overall. I should've replaced Dion Waters at SG instead, who has ever heard of a rookie PG starting over a franchise PG??
And theres so many bugs, freezes, glitches that happen that make it unplayable. In 2k12 and 2k13, I played until 4 seasons, but I am so done with this mode and its repetitiveness now
Old 02-08-2014, 03:52 PM   #3
Banned

bo.jangles344's Arena

OVR: 0

Seriously, it hasn't changed in 5 years. Orlando is not a good team. But last night they out rebounded my whole team, shot 60% from the field and Worst of all jameer Nelson had 25 points. That doesn't happen.
Old 02-09-2014, 04:19 PM   #4
Rookie

Sports Operator's Arena

OVR: 5

I completely agree with OP. I'm only 9 games in, as a SG on the Hawks. Never get a pass when i am cutting to the basket and open for a layup/dunk, whatever.
The rebounds are what honestly kills it for me. The last game I played, that got me to the point of turning it off was I was outrebounded 59-32 by the Knicks. 10 min quarters. Its believable once in a while for something like that to happen, but it's prigioni taking boards from horford and millsap...it's just like, come on man...everytime?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »