Home

Too Easy to Draw Fouls?

This is a discussion on Too Easy to Draw Fouls? within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 01-29-2014, 05:11 AM   #1
MVP

OVR: 4
Too Easy to Draw Fouls?

It seems that I can just hit the modifier trigger, jump into a post player and draw fouls way too much. Agree?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-29-2014, 01:02 PM   #2
MVP

tetoleetd's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Too Easy to Draw Fouls?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpeercy
It seems that I can just hit the modifier trigger, jump into a post player and draw fouls way too much. Agree?
i kind of agree but if you play a realistic style i think its realistic. i play on 11 minute quarters with the shooting foul slider up to 93 for both user and cpu and both teams get 20-25 free throws a game. thats pretty average for a real nba game. sometimes its less, in the high teens.
Old 01-29-2014, 02:48 PM   #3
MVP

CaseIH's Arena

OVR: 9

IMO they finally got it right this year. NBA players tend to be good at drawing fouls. The one thing I wish was better is if say Hibbert goes straight up it shouldnt be a foul but it is in 2k, but Im sure that would be basically impossible to program so cant really complain much.
Personally I dont feel we see enough off ball fouls in the game, but it is improved from past games. I have notice Free Throw attempts are close to accurate maybe a tad high in simmed games in Association, but Team fouls is to low, it was this way last year, but I will take that over the way it was in 2k11 and 12 with teams avg 25 fouls and 40 Free Throw attempts,lol.

Really got to hand it to 2k devs this year with CG they finally made a game that is close to being complete and realistic as you can probably get with a video game. I had my worries this year with NG comoin gout that they might just throw out a game on CG that was broken, as it would of been the 1st time, but they really went all out and did a great job. Im having more fun with this game than I ever have with a basketball game, since CH2k8.

Favorite teams:
MLB- Reds/ and whoever is playing the Cubs
NBA- Pacers
NFL- Dolphins & Colts
Old 01-29-2014, 04:41 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0

I think there needs to be more reach in fouls called, at least online quick match play....
Old 01-31-2014, 10:21 AM   #5
Just started!

It bothers me when you play great defense for 23 seconds, only for the opposing player to jump into a crowd of players and get bailed out by a foul. This happens a couple times a game to me. Pretty damn annoying.

But realistically, as noted above, this is the best it's been in years.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-31-2014, 04:15 PM   #6
MVP

Kaanyr Vhok's Arena

OVR: 14

It is too easy. Ive seen someone
Old 02-27-2014, 05:50 AM   #7
Just started!

It's way too easy I can just be standing around and they call a foul on me
Old 02-27-2014, 06:58 AM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 2

The hand checking rule doesn't seem to apply in this game. It's ridiculous I got fumbled around and no call is called. It makes it difficult, almost impossible, for a point guard to blow by PF/C.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »