Home

Will Current Gen NBA2K14 be patched ?

This is a discussion on Will Current Gen NBA2K14 be patched ? within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 12-13-2013, 09:41 AM   #1
MVP

OVR: 9
Will Current Gen NBA2K14 be patched ?

There are so many bugs in game modes esp. as it's my speciality Online Association is hindered awfully by them.

So will we see a patch fixing at least some vital bugs of OA and other game modes in CG ?

Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-13-2013, 10:39 AM   #2
Rookie

SavoyPrime's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Will Current Gen NBA2K14 be patched ?

I don't think it's going to happen. Seems they are concerned with next-gen patching only from what it looks like. I asked LD2K about it on Twitter and dude ran away and disappeared from the convo after I corrected him on his dumb reply:

Old 12-13-2013, 11:03 AM   #3
Vni
Hall Of Fame

Vni's Arena

OVR: 23

I can't point out too may gameplay issues with the game. At least if you play on hof sim with good opponents in 12 minutes, the gameplay is brillant.

But I don't play against the AI, Mycareer or against cheesers so I can't really tell.
Old 12-13-2013, 12:06 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vni
I can't point out too may gameplay issues with the game. At least if you play on hof sim with good opponents in 12 minutes, the gameplay is brillant.

But I don't play against the AI, Mycareer or against cheesers so I can't really tell.
It's not gameplay it's all about game modes. Game modes are vitally broken in ways.

PS: There seems to be a rumour that xbox360 has gotten a patch sized 2gb. Can any1 correct that and let us know about ?

Last edited by ataman5; 12-13-2013 at 12:10 PM.
Old 12-13-2013, 01:03 PM   #5
Pro

OVR: 0

I hope so.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-14-2013, 10:54 PM   #6
Just started!

I like the fact if I ask him a question he always give me a answer check him he may can help you https://www.youtube.com/user/mrgottheglow/videos
Old 12-15-2013, 12:32 AM   #7
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ataman5
There are so many bugs in game modes esp. as it's my speciality Online Association is hindered awfully by them.

So will we see a patch fixing at least some vital bugs of OA and other game modes in CG ?

Thanks.
Good luck getting answers about this. I've asked plenty of times on twitter, on here and can't get any answers in regards to if they will touch the OA's. Ronnie2K is the exact same way.
Old 12-15-2013, 02:47 AM   #8
Banned

bo.jangles344's Arena

That's not their job, guys. Their job is to relay information when they're told to do so. Just realize you're on an older system now so you're unequivocally in the back seat. The game this year was 100% NBA 2k13.5. They fixed most of the major complaints about 13 and called it a new game. The controls are better, the player motion is better, blocked dunks are better. Be happy with what you have and when we finally get our ps4's we'll never have to feel cheated again. A new console is a new experience, that's what we want, not an enhanced experience from last year.

I think that this year is much improved and the second iteration of next gen will blow this year out of the water I'm sure. So quit bitching or quit playing.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »