Home

CPU doesn't recognise foul trouble/dumb timeouts

This is a discussion on CPU doesn't recognise foul trouble/dumb timeouts within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-16-2013, 11:47 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 5
CPU doesn't recognise foul trouble/dumb timeouts

I had this problem last year but it seems to be happening again. I will get players on the opposition in foul trouble and they dont get pulled out unless its extremely early in the 1st quarter.

What happened? the year before last it was perfect. Is this something that can possibly be fixed with a patch or any slider settings?

Also the dumb timeout still happens. Example I'll call a time out as I'm down in the game in the first quarter. I'll have 1 play and the opposition/cpu calls a timeout immediately after. In reality timeouts don't occur that quickly unless its a close game down to the wire.

Is this all just for my game or is it just the game is broken
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-16-2013, 11:52 PM   #2
I smell sulfur...

Kodii Rockets's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: CPU doesn't recognise foul trouble/dumb timeouts

Nope, both of these problems were on last year's version, along with the horrible rotations. I know that the the fouls were never a problem before last year, but I believe the timeout situation has been happening for the past few years. Here's to hoping that Next Gen can fix these 'simple' issues...

Also looking for solid CF25 Dynasty owners, follow the link to get started >> PS5 P5 Dynasty Discord
Old 10-17-2013, 12:24 AM   #3
MVP

CaseIH's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: CPU doesn't recognise foul trouble/dumb timeouts

Quote:
Originally Posted by eNgIeS
I had this problem last year but it seems to be happening again. I will get players on the opposition in foul trouble and they dont get pulled out unless its extremely early in the 1st quarter.

What happened? the year before last it was perfect. Is this something that can possibly be fixed with a patch or any slider settings?

Also the dumb timeout still happens. Example I'll call a time out as I'm down in the game in the first quarter. I'll have 1 play and the opposition/cpu calls a timeout immediately after. In reality timeouts don't occur that quickly unless its a close game down to the wire.

Is this all just for my game or is it just the game is broken
The foul issue with players not being pulled out was the same last year. You would have thought they would have fixed this, but then again they typically ignore stuff like this,lol.
I just pretend if a player fouls out early it is because he got ejected, and I also leave auto subs on for me, so I dont feel I have a advantage over the AI that way. It is stupid that all these years they have had this right but the last 2 years it is glitched, but I wouldnt count on them fixing it as it seems to be the 2k way to leave some glitches in every year.

Favorite teams:
MLB- Reds/ and whoever is playing the Cubs
NBA- Pacers
NFL- Dolphins & Colts

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »